Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
About a year ago I was fortunate to have found Project Camelot, I was very happy to see that someone took time collect and share this important information with the world. However it seams they lost their way. The sister site to Camelot is Avalon, it has so much information packed in to its forum its hard to find the hidden gems. Most of what is on the site seems to be disinformation. Consider the October 14 2008 prediction that many threads claimed of a potential large UFO sighting channeled from Blossom Goodchild.

Seems they are spreading ONLY doom and gloom vibrations. In other words they have an over all tone of "LIVE IN FEAR" It's difficult keeping a focused prospective when your trying to assimilate so much information as with Bill and Kerry. So mush so that it leaves me feeling uncomfortable.
They are definitely sidetracked towards the negative end and people are feeling it. It's to bad that they are spreading fear while they think that they're helping. But people can't help it, people are attracted to fear. That's why movies with the doom and gloom scenarios are so popular. They say sex sells, well the doom and gloom movies are a good alternative.

PC interviews should be watched with your intuition turned on high. Just like any source of information you should use your own insight to determine what information is for you. If you look deeply enough valuable information is hiding in the interviews. But lately their interviews suggest they are grasping at any stories that's floating around out there, just to give their followers something to bite on for now.

We are spiritual beings having a physical experience. We must maintain a balance of both worlds.

mybodymyself

Lurkin though UH forum archives and saw this.

2nd everything you said about this. As for me never lurked beyond the front page and their forums. Before leaving decidin those places weren't for me.