Has any one noticed this. update

The Duck

When i posted my last message, i was quite stunned at the at the fact I had not seen any of these things for the past few weeks. Low and behold to day there at it again. See pic in my profile.

day

Hi Duck and welcome to the forum. Thanks for posting your picture of what you have seen. Please keep us 'posted' and hope you enjoy the forum. I look forward to reading your posts!:Dream-Catcher::glasses3:

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
These pictures are from Powell,River were i am from, there has been a heavy campaign of chemtrails here in the past few weeks thanks duck for the pic. ..........ricklbert

Powell,River Chemtrails.........

cloud1.jpg

Cloud2.jpg

This Contrail turned into a fluffed line then into a full blown cloud when another jet came to lay another trail through the first one.Notice how the the first one turned in to a massive bumpy looking cloud.

TwoJets.jpg

ThreeJets.jpg

The above photo shows 3 jets. Note that there is jet on the left side. In a small town of 20,00(Powell,River)we have 3 passanger size jets flying at the same time, yet we are no where near any flight line? Also it is against the law for these jets to be so close to each-other.

Source:Canadianchemtrails

Last edited:

sevenjokingbite

These things are pretty much checker boarding the area where I live. I will try to post some pictures of them tonight or tommrow. They are heavy duty around here.

dan305

everybody should have been here in georgia this winter! the sky have been full of cemtrails. it seems to me that someone wanted it to be cloudy everyday . if the sky was clear in the moring and, looked like it was going to be sunny that day you could forget it!! because here would come the jets and lay down the cemtrails zig, zaging, across the sky and the cemtrails would spread out until they meet and make the sun dim. what really gets me is they are worried about clean air and yet all of those jets in the air that burn keroson. and you know maybe they make the clouds to hide something above us in the skys???? { U.F.O.s } who knows???????????????

day

has anyone found a website or article that looks into what may happen with these chemtrails and solar flare activity??