Thank you everyone!!!!!!

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Just like to say thanks to all for evrything as well as Wizzard,Rumas, and Lady of Light thank you guys for the promo, i take this with great honor and and thak you all especialy the site members that keep on, as well as the countless guest that we have here at UHF take care everyone and keep your heads up.....ricklbert

:biggrin2::biggrin2:

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
I wanted to see how long it would take you to notice....
Thanks for all your hard work...
Rumas

Aragorn

well congratulations on your promotion ricklbert ! you certainly deserved it.

now that your a super moderator can you please get rid of the 'junior' under my name :biggrin2:

:big_boss: thanks

Last edited:

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
At 200 posts or 46 more posts it will change to Senior Member.... here how it goes...I will be adding counting bars soon.
The only other way to change it to to become a Mod... ;)

newmember.png

jmember.png

smember.png

assistant.png

jmod.png

mod.png

smod.png

jadministrator.png

I have tried and failed so far to come up with unique ranks...so these may change....

Aragorn

At 200 posts or 46 more posts it will change to Senior Member.... here how it goes...I will be adding counting bars soon.

:biggrin2: i was really just jokin around...lol

i tried changing the first title under my screen name but it didn't work for some reason and having 'senior' and 'junior' at the same time is weird looking.

The only other way to change it to to become a Mod... ;)

well that sounds like a great opportunity but at this point i have too many irons in the fire to take on any responsibility's but i will keep it in mind for future possibilities. right now i am happy to just be a member here and enjoy the site :)

newmember.png

maybe just 'member' is sufficient here since some people may not want to be labeled ..."new"

jmember.png

just a suggestion but i would think something like 'advanced member' would seem (for lack of a better term) less degrading ? imo... junior implies still learning or something like that and a new member could be a very experienced poster.

the rest is good :)

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
I will make the changes tomorrow....it was a long and busy day today.

Thank you for your opinion. :)

Rumas

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
OK it's all changed, I also worked out the problem with Aragorn inability to change his title. I changed it to Member, but you can change it to what ever you want of course.
Here is the new rank images:

member.png
0-99 posts
advanced.png
100-199 posts
active.png
200-299 posts
assistant.png
500-999 posts
jmod.png
1,000-1499 posts
mod.png