These Are From Craft Holloman AFB or Somewhere Else?

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
These Are From Craft Holloman AFB or Somewhere Else?

July 29/09

whitesands.jpg

whitesands2_400x267.jpg

Note: The following was posted at New Mexico LOWFI:
Google Translate

I live in New Mexico under an Air Force flight path. Stealth fighters are not at all unusual in the skies over my house. Occasionally, I see aircraft that I can not identify, and have gotten in the habit of keeping a camera handy when I am going to be outside for a while. One afternoon, I caught sight of something out of the corner of my eye. The oddest thing about these craft is that they made no noise at all that I could hear.

I snapped off 5 pictures that afternoon of these craft, but this is the only one with two flying close to each other. I do not believe in Flying Saucer from other planets at all. These are obviously secret craft being flown out of White Sands, or some other Airbase. My contacts in the community have all told me of "Alien craft" being in the skies, and I never believed them. This gives substance to their stories, but does not convince me of an "alien presence

-Michael

NOTE: I'm sure if these were non-domestic craft flying over New Mexico during daylight that a few fighter jets would have been scrambled and seen. But, who knows ... Lon

Sources: natural plane

StarPeople