Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
Company's that sell MMS are being asked to RECALL all the Miracle Mineral Solution they have sold.

This is an email I received:

URGENT: MMS Product Recall Notice

Dear Customer,

You are receiving this email because our records indicate you may have purchased a product called "MMS" from our company at some time in the past.

Following discussion with FDA officials, Project GreenLife is effecting an immediate voluntary recall of its sodium chlorite solution product labeled "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops".

Questions and answers on voluntary recall of Project GreenLife's sodium chlorite product:

Q. What products are affected by this recall?

A. Sodium chlorite solution, labeled as "MMS Professional - Miracle Mineral Solution - Premium Water Purification Drops" distributed by PGL International, LLC. This product comes in a 4 oz green plastic bottle. This recall is for all lot numbers.

Q. Why was this product recalled?

A. PGL International, LLC is initiating this voluntary recall because of safety concerns raised by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration in regards to chlorine dioxide. As a precautionary measure, the company is recalling all sodium chlorite product, effective August 13, 2010.

Q. What should I do if I resell or have ever resold this product?

A. Quit selling this product and inform anyone you have sold this product to in the past by sending them a copy of this recall communication.

Q. What should I do if I have some of this product?

A. The FDA recommends that consumers stop using this product. Further distribution or use of any remaining product should cease immediately. If you have any unused product, you may seal the container and return it to the address provided below. Shipping account information will be provided upon request. PGL will work with all customers to make them whole.

If you have any questions or comments, please email recall@projectgreenlife.com.

PGL International, LLC
2533 N Carson St Ste 1991
Carson City, NV 89706
www.projectgreenlife.com
http://www.projectgreenlife.com

Diana

THe FDA is just scared that MMS will bring about an end to their billion dollar drug empire. After years of poisoning americans with chemicals like Aspertame, Olestra, MSG, Splenda, Saccerine and at least 100 other harmful chemicals that are illegal in Europe and elswhere but allowed to be fed to American children and adults every day is a bit hypocritical

i have used MMS and its worked wonders for me. I can only tell my story and no one else's. but if you are willing to give it a try then you can order it online here, since the FDA is shutting down stores in the US

MMS miracle mineral solution

In seconds your shipment can be on its way ;)