Major Archaeologica Find in Iraq - US Covers Up Ancient Info Detailing End Times!

Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
On or about June 12, 2006 during a routine patrol of ancient sites in southern Iraq. Members of the US Army's 260th Quartermaster Battalion made what some are calling "The greatest archaeological find of all time."

Quickly transferred to nearby Talil Air Base the find was brought to London where a panel of Near Eastern scholars and linguists were assembled to analyze it.

Almost two years later...
Many panel members are upset. They say the US and British governments have re-nagged on an agreement to share the discovery with the world.

Despite the worst consequences possible, some panel members are talking.

The find, which they call, "extraordinary" and having, "considerable repercussions for many universally held beliefs" is described as an oblong copper box containing several broken tablets written in Sumerian.

Largely unreadable one fragment scholars have translated tells the story of Ziusudra the antediluvian Noah.

In the surviving 64 lines Ziusudra warns of another "deluge" and reference is made to plans for another ark. A craft intended to aid human colonization of Nibiru a planet whose orbit brings it in the vicinity of Uranus every 3500 years.

Nibiru will again orbit past Uranus in the year 2012.

Insiders say the US and British governments are spending millions on restoration technologies and that the discovery has set off a frantic search for more tablets. Evidence on the ground supports these claims.

As of mid March 2008, six copies of the translation have surfaced in various cities around the world:
Paris
Amsterdam
Madrid
Aleppo
Karachi and
Tagiers

This is the seventh

Earlier this year, a friend told me a story about a major archaeological find in Iraq. He said the US army soldiers happened upon something big and it was all being kept hush, hush. My friend, who is a Near Eastern scholar at a prestigious university, said the US government was putting together a panel to examine and decipher the find. Wow! I thought, pretty wild stuff. Soon enough, I forgot the story and went on with the daily toils, we call life.
When the translation started popping up in several cities throughout the world, I remembered what my friend told me and placed a call to another friend, inside the Metropolitan Museum of Art for the inside scoop. Ironically, in the land of truth and liberty, the country that wants to bring democracy to rest of the world, the translation was easily kept under wraps and as far as I know, this piece here on YouTube is the only copy made public inside the United States. Our lawyers say we are not breaking any laws since the tablets are not even acknowledged to exist. Whatever the case, one has to wonder why the US and British governments are tearing up the land formally known as Sumer, in a mad search for something. Tablets, or perhaps plans for the second ark mentioned in the fragment's 64 lines?

Whatever you think, before you watch this video, prepare yourself for something utterly shocking.