Dr. Michael Newton - Past Life Therapy-Journey Between Lives

Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
Great and fascinating interview:
"When Dr. Michael Newton, a certified Master Hypnotherapist, began regressing his clients back in time to access their memories of former lives, he stumbled onto a discovery of enormous proportions: that it is possible to see into the spirit world through the mind's eye of subjects who are in a hypnotized or superconscious state; and that clients in this altered state were able to tell him what their soul was doing between lives on Earth. His book, Journey of Souls, presents ten years of his research and insights to help people understand the purpose behind their life choices, and how and why our soul - and the souls of those we love - lives eternally. His follow-up book, Destiny of Souls, is highly recommended as well. In May of 2004, Dr. Newton's new book entitled Life Between Lives: Hypnotherapy for Spiritual Regression was released. Dr. Newton is also the founder of The Society for Spiritual Regression."
The Michael Newton Institute for Life Between Lives Hypnotherapy
I stumbled upon a book "Many Lives, Many Masters" by Brian L. Weiss M.D. and became interested in past life which still seems like a bizarre idea for me;) Well, please enjoy Mr Newton's view at the problem. I wish you a safe journey:)
Part1 of 5:

The sequence:

part 1:

part 2:

part 3:

part 4:

part 5: