ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Just like to say hello to everyone hope some of the links i have entered are not overlaps of things already on the site . cheers :biggrin2::biggrin2:

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hello ricklbert! Nice to have you here helping to unhypnotize everyone! Don't worry about double posted links, maybe it will be beneficial because they'll be in other spots than the ones posted before them.
I appreciate you posting! Keep up the good work, and don't worry about overlaps!

Lady of Light

Dr.Pirate

Hey all, i'm kinda new this, ricklburt has told me some stuff about it that i find quit intresting so i decided to join and check it out, i'm deffintly glad i did. :biggrin2:

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hey all, i'm kinda new this, ricklburt has told me some stuff about it that i find quit intresting so i decided to join and check it out, i'm deffintly glad i did. :biggrin2:

Glad to have you here at unhypnotize! ricklbert is wonderful for sharing this information and helping to wake people up! We need more people like him!

Feel free to look around and share as much information with as many people as you want! We're all about freedom here, and we want people to know the truth!

Welcome!!:biggrin2:

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Well i got one on the list hopefully this helps,i have been talking to many people lately spreading the word and i know who this is.:biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Dr.Pirate

ya, i plan on spreading the word about this too, i got a friend coming over and i am gonna show him some of this stuff, i'm sure it will intrest him like it has me. thanks again for telling me about this site Ricklbert