How to Meditate For Beginners

CASPER

THE FRIENDLY GHOST
How To Meditate For Beginners – Tip 1

If you are only just beginning to learn to meditate, you should make sure you don’t get lost in the meditation maze and give up on something that can potentially change your life. There is so much conflicting advice on the internet and to begin with you just need an easy and basic meditation program to introduce you to the benefits of meditation.

How To Meditate For Beginners – Tip 2

You should try and make sure you have the some peace and quiet around you when you first begin learning to meditate. This is critical to your success and if you have a busy house you should consider learning at a friends or family member’s house. Perhaps in a spare room.

How To Meditate For Beginners – Tip 3

Be wary of any organization asking you for large amounts of money upfront for learning meditation. People who do not know any better are paying thousands of dollars learning to meditate when they could just as easily learn exactly the same method free of charges. There are so many Guru’s who think that you can only learn to meditate correctly if you use there method. You should just keep an open mind and be aware that meditation is not a religion and you don’t need a guru to learn.

How To Meditate For Beginners – Tip 4

Set the mood for your first meditation. A scented candle, a bouquet of flowers or something else pleasing to you are great little touches to enhance your first meditation. If you have a little extra in the bank why not invest in a meditation robe? This loose fitting garment will only enhance your comfort whilst meditating.

How to Meditate For Beginners – Tip 5

If you have found all my other tips useful you can find many more on my free guided meditation for beginner’s course. The course that was originally developed to be sold on four compact disks can now be downloaded here. I will talk you through your first few meditations and support you via email in the subsequent weeks! Enjoy your course!