[Video] Stupid People are what's killing America

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Stupid People are what's killing America

Rys2sense | November 30, 2010
Stupid People are what's killing America.
The start of this is form The maddness of a lost society.
I reposted it with improvements. The "mysterious missile" was a drill by our own government. and the god bless stuff was just as ignorant. Funny for them to make a movie about stupid people and have stupid mistakes in it. All the sub titles and titles in black and white I added myself.

To umhalil Oh like I haven't made any videos or movies that got ripped off. And no where did I call this video my own. Read the description dumb shit. I wasn't finished with the video, I didn't know the name of the original because I got a copy of that as well on facebook. I never claimed it was mine, it's not my voice, music or anything. It's no different than reposting a Ron Paul video. Obviously I didn't film Ron Paul.
I usually don't post things by other people but I rarely see anything worth it. This one was good enough. You think I would try to steal a popular video as my own and leave open comments for it. Any idiot could just post a link to the original. I wasn't trying to "steal" it, I was promoting it, with improvements. The original video had silly scare tactics in it about off shore missiles. And the messages at the end I felt needed to be said as well.

Source:YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

BigMac

Everything kills America. America takes things too seriously... I mean, they still have the death penalty. That should've been abolished years ago, and they should've reverted to the "lock them up and throw away the key" method.

AOE

There is just so much wrong with America now, Why cant it be like it used to be? It is a shamee..