Ashton Kutcher: Preparing For Armageddon

Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
Huffington Post
Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ashton Kutcher is in hard training for the apocalypse, but this no big screen role: he’s afraid that armageddon is coming.

Speaking to Men’s Fitness, Kutcher predicts that the “end of days” is on its way, and he wants to be prepared for the inevitable madness. He told the magazine (quotes via JustJared):

“It won’t take very much, I’m telling you. It will not take much for people to hit the panic button. The amount of convenience that people rely on based on electricity alone. You start taking out electricity and satellites, and people are going to lose their noodle. People don’t have maps anymore. People use their iPhones or GPS systems, so if there’s no electricity, nobody has maps.”

And then what? The way Kutcher sees it, all chaos breaks.

Full story here.

Source...

AOE

Lol he has no idea what will be going on, None of us will and we can not predict anything. But who knows if it does happen or not I know where I will be ;]

Seeker

I agree with you AOE, nobody knows what may happen. Ninety-nine percent of the predictions may come to pass and it not be the end of days or the world. Kutcher is right about one thing people and their fear will be the most dangerous thing for anyone to have to deal with.

Mr.X

Armageddon or not, being prepared never hurt anybody, a heavy solar flair could knock out the electrical grid and while it may not be armagedon, it might make life interesting for some time for those who have no idea how to live without something telling them what to do and when.

Fringe

It's impossible to predict when an "armageddon" may happen, but whenever it does, people will adjust, or they will die. It's that simple. I don't believe in living my life in fear of such an event, though.

WhereDoWeGo

I don't believe that Armageddon is coming, however, I do believe he is right. IF, it were to come, the last bit of time would be insane. No one would work when they knew the end was near.