Byteme

I look forward to getting to know the place, making friends and helping do my part in awakening the masses. I have been unhypnotized for a few years now. :cheers:

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to UHF! Its nice to have more help to wake people up. None of us know everything and the different points of view are always welcomed.

Rumas

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
It is great to have you here with the family and we are looking forward to reading your post.. take care and happy posting........ricklbert
:laugh::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Byteme

Aww :blush-anim-cl: Thank you all for such a warm welcome.

I must say I admire your dedication to waking and helping others. It is not an easy task. I had a website for a couple of years trying to educate the masses. Unfortunately, time to update the site became an issue and I had to tighten my finances to the point of having to let it go.

I have a bit more time now to devote to the cause and somehow ended up here. Divine guidance ? I hope so. :biggrin2:

Anyhoo, thanks for allowing me to contribute to the cause. The more we have awakened the better, imho.

Byteme

:wavey: Thank you WIZZARD ! I apologize for such a late reply back. I stay really busy with life outside of cyberland in general, so I am not sure how often I get to drop by.

Hugs to everyone :grouphug: I am in a great mood today. lol

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
Any time spent here is great ,when it comes to being busy i know were your coming from.
No need to worry........ricklbert

:):D

Byteme

Thanks, ricklbert ! Sometimes I wish I could be one of those peeps with unlimited online time and other times, well.....lol,

Take care my friends. :)