Swedish Radio: Suspected Fatality Due to Swine Flu Vaccine Being Investigated

Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
Andrej Novak
Prison Planet.com
Thursday, October 22, 2009

I have briefly summarized and quoted an article from Swedish Radio’s website about a suspected fatality due to the H1N1 vaccine (Pandemrix) here in Sweden. I come from Georgia but am now working on starting a medical residency here in Sweden. Before studying medicine (in Krakow) I worked for almost 3 years as a salesman for Zeneca/ AstraZeneca in Georgia and Alabama.

In addition to today’s article, yesterday there was a frontpage article in one of the tabloid newspapers with the headline “How I became sick from the swine flu vaccine.” It described the cases of four young or middle-aged women who got the H1N1 vaccine last week. They all are described as having flu-like symptons, sometimes severely incapacitating.

A doctor from the Swedish infectious disease institute was quoted saying that what happened to the women was not unexpected and that it meant that the vaccine would give better protection.

OK, below is what I have composed for you all to use as you see fit.

Swedish Radio today has reported that the Swedish Medical Products Agency (Läkemedelsverket) is investigating whether the swine flu vaccine caused a patient to die. The patient, who already had a serious heart condition along with several other unspecified ailments, developed chest pain and died within 24 hours of receiving the vaccine. Sweden is using Pandemrix (administered intramuscularly) to vaccinate the public for the H1N1 influenza virus. The article, which can be read on Swedish Radio’s website (www.sr.se), quotes Gunilla Sjölin Forsberg, chief of the drug safety unit at the agency: ”It was a multiple illness patient and apart from that so far there is nothing that supports a causal relation between the vaccination and the fatal case.” The article can be read at

http://www.sr.se/halland/nyheter/artikel.asp?artikel=3185825

Source...