Rehmat

In the 1980s, the Leader of Islamic Revolution (1979), Imam Khomeini, had predicted that Iranian example will set similar revolutions against the western-puppet regimes in the neighboring Muslim-majority countries. It seems his vision has started to materialize after 32 years of the Islamic Revolution even while Tehran has been under western sanctions since 1980.

The western colonists are seeing people carrying out mass protests against their puppet-regimes in Tunis, Egypt, Bahrain, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, Yemen, Iraqi Turkistan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan and several other places. Although, Islamic political parties are not the originators of these protests – but Iran’s bold and independent leadership and nation’s envious progress in several fields – has won the ‘hearts and minds’ of hundreds of millions of Muslims and non-Muslims around the world.

On September 25, 2009 – US writer, John Kaminski, in an article entitled The beautiful Iranians, wrote: “I don’t know how many times I’ve said to my friends — and they can verify it. I wish we had a president as decent as Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the current and outspoken president of Iran. I mean, just compare the two men as human beings. Mr. Ahmadinejad seems like a decent guy from the neighborhood, trying to tell the truth while being trampled by the demonic Jewish spin machine. And here is George W. Bush (interchangeable with Barack Obama, as have been all American presidents since U.S. Grant), revealing himself to the world as a lying, pathological killer. Hey, which one would you choose?”

Israel’s radical and racist Jewish deputy foreign minister Danny Ayalon said the other day that Tel Aviv will not accept a future government with Egypt’s most organized and persecuted Islamic organization, Muslim Brotherhood (a Sunni party) be part of it and will try to keep a ban on the MB from standing in any upcoming elections. Kamal al-Halbavi, a senior member of the MB had praised both Iranian President Ahmadinejad and Iranian government during his speech at Tehran’s conference on Islamic Awakening in Arab World.

“The Westerners have always tried to present Egypt as a close friend of Israel. But there is evidence that all Egyptians hate the Zionists regime and wish for the downfall of this dictatorial government,” he said. He also said that Imam Khomeini’s views have played a key role in the political changes currently taking place in the region, because he taught people to rise up against the oppressors (watch his interview at BBC below).

Kamal al-Halbavi called Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad one of his favorite leaders in the world, and said, “He is the bravest man in the Muslim world and we (in Egypt) need innocent, honest and brave leaders like him.”

The ailing King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia is reportedly very upset with how Washington failed to protect its stooges in Tunisia and Egypt. He fears that the anti-USrael demonstartions like in Bahrain, Jordan, Morocco and Yemen will be knocking on his royal palace very soon. According to Israeli Hasbara Debkafile – King Abdullah has threatened Washington that he will ”join forces with Iran” - and that two Iranian warships have alreadt made call at a Saudi port for the first time.

The Obama Zionist administration in desperation has despatched two warships, USS Kearsarge and USS Ponce to protect the Zionist entity from possible new anti-Israel governments in the region. The ships passed through Suez Canal yesterday on way to Libyan waters. The destroyer USS Barry moved through the Suez Canal three days ago.

Islamic Iran: ‘A Success Story’ | Rehmat's World

eloans1

You think the people in the region are demonstrating because they want to have a government like Iran? What the hell kind of dreamworld are you living in. That is about the most stupid post you have made to date....Actually they want to be like us Americans...
Your Brother,
Kike Moses