Abe Foxman: ‘Democratic ME is good for Israel’

Rehmat

The Israel-Firster, Abraham Foxman, national director of Anti-Defamation League (ADL) in an Opinion piece published in the Jewish daily FORWARD (March 9, 2011) – wrote that a democratic Middle East would be good for Israel because “democracies are less likely to go to war with one other“. In other words, Abe Foxman has proved my point that the US, Israel and India are NOT democratic nations because they have been at wars with their neighbors and around the world.

The famed Israeli journalist, Gideon Levi, had recently claimed that the Zionist entity is only half democracy.

Even Abe Foxman, indirectly, had admitted in the article that the Zionist entity is not a democracy. “The Egyptian uprising for freedom has appropriately received an enthusiastic response from citizens of democratic countries around the world,” he wrote. We all know Israel supported Hosni Mubarak’s regime to the last end. It only accepted the regime-change in Cairo when the leader of the new military junta assured Tel Aviv that it will keep the Camp David accord breathing. For both the US and Israel – all dictatorships are democratic as long as they serve USraeli evil agenda.

However, Abe cautioned his Zionist readers that Israel need American support to make sure that whenever the military junta allows election in Egypt, Muslim Brotherhood is not allowed to use its political muscles.

“Both are legitimate concerns (democracy and Muslim Brotherhood), and to the extent that the United States can be helpful in making sure that neither scenario occurs, we should do all we can,” wrote the Zionazi Jew.

The hypocrisy of the ‘democracy’ of the Western leaders has always been obvious, especially when it concerns Muslim world. In this case the western definition of ‘democracy’ has always been “Muslim must elect a regime which is pro-West, secularist and anti-Islamist”. It’s okey to have extremist Evangelist and fanatic Jewish groups running governments in the West and Israel – but it’s not okey for practicing Muslims to rule Muslim-majority countries.

Abe Foxman: ‘Democratic ME is good for Israel’ | Rehmat calling

eloans1

We want to crush your Muslim camel humping brothers the Muslim Brotherhood. They are nothing but a bunch of loudmouths like yourself.