LALA101

Like Rosewell New Mexico, Needles California, Kecksburg,Pennsylvania and many others. Why doesn't the military or government or NASA tell us it was just a satellite, a missile (Russian?) or our own technology crashing down on Earth? So what's so important that the military or secret agencies don't want civilians to know? I just makes me wonder. I think we deserve this information, we should have an idea what's going on. Every case I hear says that there are military air plane, helicopters and trucks as well as high personals who protect the crash, leaves no evidence behind and prohibits any civilian to come near. How long will they keep it a secret? It's been ages and we know nothing. Obviously they do, they can't show us anything no proof just lies. What's your opinion?Also, do you think Obama will ever give a full disclosure regarding UFOs?

JAMES

quote from men in black "a man is smart, but a people are like sheep you tell one about the secrets of the universe and maybe he can grasp it. but if you tell a people let alone one city. there would be panic in the streets to think that are little planet is jsut a spek of dust in the universe" i think that that just about sumes it up.

Gary Y

Don't believe in crashed alien craft. The lying is a knee jerk reaction. No body wants to be responsible for saying anything without orders. Even if the truth would have served them better.Obama would never make full disclosure on the White House brand of toilet paper. Let alone anything else.

saltydunes24

If you tell someone of coarse the world would know within a day. The humans love to tell secrets. Besides, they have secret war-fares in there. They are spying on different cultures for their behavior and how we could react before they made it hard to go threw like a war. And looking for people like Binladen. And they found Sadam Hussein threw them too.