This is very serious to me so please only answer seriously or if you have even the slightest clue.For starters, i have been reading about lot's of things recently, project monarch, MKULTRA.It's has me scared because it leads straight to the government. You are thinking, what got you to even think of things that happened a long time ago...Lady gaga. I got bored and saw video phone(beyonce's song, gaga in it) and i saw SO much subliminal messages in it.So i started to hear gaga's songs more and the videos ans so much things are in there that relate to illuminati. I wondering if someone could explain freemasonry and illuminati to me. I want to understand it more and know why gaga, beyonce, etc, are in with it. So please only answer if you has answers..that are not copied from sites.You say i could get hurt, how so?

Carmenita

If you value your life you will drop it. Some one snooping around in these things could get hurt. :]And lady gaga is just a retard.

Spydr

OK, here we go. ONE MORE TIME. Lady Gaga is not a Freemason, not Illuminati. No membership nor relationship, although her promoters would love for you to believe that there is. Freemasons are members of a fraternity, a MEN'S group. Lady Gaga, hardly qualifies. As far as subliminal messages, please prove your point as subliminal messages were outlawed in the United States decades ago, and are no longer used. There is no need. Most people don't know the difference anyway. The Illuminati no longer exist, except in the minds of conspiracy theorists. They WERE a group of intellectuals that banded together in 1776, in Bavaria, with the intention of influencing the way that the rulers ran the country. They were a secret society in it's truest form, as no one knew of their existence, nor who their members were. They were discovered in 1785, and disbanded.The truth is rarely as exciting as the conspiracy theories, but it IS the truth