“If You Believe The Newest Death Of Osama Bin Laden YOU’RE STUPID!” Cindy Sheehan

SUNGAZER

Of course Bin Laden's death was faked.

They 'said' they found him and killed him and threw him in the ocean.
Where's the proof? They video EVERYTHING they do and take pictures too. So why not for this?
Something's fishy, and I don't mean Bin Laden.
Here's another question, Did Osama Bin Laden really exist? You gotta ask yourselves, why were there multiple videos of so called Bin Laden yet it was a different man in almost every one? Why? I think they just quickly threw something together to convince the american public of what they wanted them to think was going on.
Also, WHY would they throw is body into the ocean? I mean, he was being charged in New York for the murders of how many people for the 9/11 attacks? If he was to be extradited and put to trial, why kill him? And let's just say they did kill him, why would they not provide proof of a body to the american public?

It's all bullshit, that's why! Bullshit like Obama's (a little like Osama don't you think) birth certificate.

You know why there's no body? Because the actor playing Barrak Obama is the same actor as the primary actor that portrayed Osama Bin Laden, that's why!

When will people wake up and see it for themselves?