Zeitgeist, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition

Rumas

Administrator
Staff member
ZEITGEIST, The Movie - Remastered / Final Edition - Full Production. What does Christianity, 911 and The Federal Reserve all have in common?

[video=google;-594683847743189197]http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197&ei=ITPgSLGYComuiALBpMSfCw&q=zeitgeist&hl=en[/video]

Unhypnotized

Truth feeder
Peter Joseph leaves the Zeitgeist Movement

Peter Joseph leaves the Zeitgeist Movement:

This is very sad for me to hear but I think everything happens for the best in the end. And I still respect both Peter Joseph and Jacques Fresco individually and will continue to support them individually.

This is really a misunderstanding between Jacques and Peter and how Jacque’s comments came across as well. But I admire Peter’s determination and passion despite all the obstacles he had come across from all sides getting his message across. The marketing can’t be done by one person alone anyway, it’s now up to everyone else to do their part.

Peter Joseph leaves the Zeitgeist Movement:

Jacque Fresco comments:
zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04...ement-knows-nothing/

Peter Joseph’s response to Jacque’s Comments:

zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/2011/04...-zeitgeist-movement/

So, in consideration of this, with respect to Jacque – I will no longer be actively publicly representing TZM or TVP.

I could address his hasty statements directly, but I am not going to do that to myself as it’s simply sad.This falls on the heels of a level of personal exhaustion and general life frustration which requires personal time anyway. I will continue to orient a radio show rotation of new speakers, content and help with event days and the many other project based issues in the background… I will also continue to personally finance the global movement’s work…but I want everyone to know that I am removing myself as a forefront spokesman… a figure I never wanted to be, in fact. A position which has neg affected my personal and mental health a great deal, to be frank.

So, this is good grounds to see how many out there can lift themselves to high levels of communication. I have also informed TVP that all major press will be turned over to them so they can make sure “their” message is “accurate”… as apparently mine isn’t.

At the end of the day, let it be known that I don’t care about TZM or TVP or “Jacque Fresco” or “Peter Joseph” as entities to be perpetuated.

I care about a new, working social system only and I will not stop with that pursuit in the long run.
~peter

zeitgeistmovements.wordpress.com/

I will personally continue to support both Peter Joseph and Jacque Fresco.