Lady of Light

Administrator
SuSuzanne Spooner of the The Art of Universal Knowing or TAUK sends an interesting channeled message about Disclosure-related events. Suzanne is a relatively new source to me. However the Boss did call her a "pure-hearted soul" and a hard worker.

But, as with all new sources, discernment is suggested.

Suzy mentions a shadowy figure, Paul Thomas, who is allegedly an ET walk-in and representative of the Galactic Federation one of whose purposes is to act presently, by his mere stage appearance, as a signal that U.S. objections to Disclosure have lifted. Suzy says she looked Thomas up and was directed to a Spokes.com page. (1) So first come
Suzy's comments; then her channeling.

She mentions bilocating. Bilocation is a natural human capability that we acquire on the Mental Planes or Fifth Dimension. Because it in itself is an interesting subject, I've appended a number of quotes on bilocating below Suzy's message.

Again, "God" does not refer to the Formless One, the Creator, but to the ruler / hierarch of the local universe and plane.

Suzy's website is located at
http://www.theartofuniversalknowing.com/
<http://www.theartofuniversalknowing.com/>

Steve,

I'm sending you another update on Disclosure events with quite a twist. I googled `Paul Thomas' and got a page on Spoke.com that said Director, Federal Government.

I asked about him and received the answer that "He is not known to outside sources." Also towards the end I was asked to connect High Self to High Self with a "friend of the administration." This is a process I learned from TAUK where I (or anyone who TAUKs) can
connect to the High Self of anyone living and have a conversation. This must be done on my part with no agenda or ego, only coming from a place of love.

June 28, 2011

God & Gabriel

Suzy: Hi, God & Gabriel.

G&G: Hi, Suzy. An update for you. Government officials in Obama's cabinet are meeting in the morning to give Obama an Ascension Accord update. Members of the cabinet are pleased with the document and have given their seal of approval. In the government panel is both the speaker of the house, John Boehner & Nancy Pelosi. In the meeting will also be members of the UN and the Galactic Council.

This is important to Disclosure for several reasons. In the announcement to the public an ET will be standing next to Boehner. He will look human in form and his role will be in sharing with humanity peaceful plans of God & the galactics. He will give a brief speech and
will be introduced as a close ally to all mankind. His name is Paul Thomas and he has been on Earth for two years.

In this announcement of a deal made for the economy, Paul Thomas will appear as a relations expert. His standing next to Boehner will be the sign to the Illuminati that the Ascension Accord is supported by all members of the government panel. Governments in all countries closely associated with Disclosure will know this is the first sign that Obama
has given his true approval of the accord.

S: So is Obama at this announcement?

G&G: No.

S: And will it come with an announcement on the economy of the US?

G&G: Yes.

It is occurring in the Fifth-Dimensional moment of Now and can occur in the Third Dimension at any time.

S: So if I understand correctly, the important part of this announcement is who is there and that this `Paul Thomas' is standing next to Boehner.

G&G: Yes, that is the signal of US approval to disclose.

A friend of the administration is asking to connect High Self to High Self.

S: Oh sure, I am ready.

Paul Thomas: Hi, Suzy, this is Paul Thomas.

S: Hello, Paul.

PT: I am connecting to your energy to share with you my purpose for this mission. My purpose is to be the envoy between the galactics and the human entities that hold power.

My role as envoy is nearly complete and I am happy to say we are in the final days of Third-Dimensional politics. Be in great cheer as the work of millions of light workers on Earth, in space & in many dimensions is nearly ready for the universal opening to portals for love, joy & peace. In your ability to bi-locate, you will be given updates often.

Put your heart at rest and open your mind to these updates.

I am Paul Thomas of the Galactic Federation. On Bilocation
SaLuSa says that bilocation is one of the skills that will be ours after Ascension:

"You will master space travel through your power of thought, and the concept of simply wishing yourself somewhere else will become quite commonplace. In fact you could be in two places at once, but that is jumping ahead when you must first experience less complicated ideas. Be sure, Dear Ones, the promises made to you are not idle dreams, and it is ordained that you ascend to start a new chapter in your life. Duality has all but served its purpose where you are concerned. So please focus on the future, and allow Duality to fade away, as it is finished." (2)

Nicola Tesla was able to be in two places as once, although he says
that the process was not the same as bilocation, while still in the
physical body and attend college on the inner planes. He reveals that he
was already a resident of the Mental Planes while still in the
physical. That would be akin to us saying that we are ascended beings
while still in the physical. Tesla:

"It wasn`t always necessary for me to be asleep during this
process. I had the capacity to subdivide my consciousness, and a part
of me could actually stay on the inner planes, even while I was awake.

"My form of concentration was unusual. During my moments of intense
concentration, part of me could be here on earth and part of me could
be on the inner planes – simultaneously. That is not the common
phenomenon known as bilocation, by the way. It's something else
and requires a well-developed mind.

"I did not do this on the astral plane – I did this work in the
realm of the mind. The plane of thoughts is much more refined and
powerful than the astral plane. It's free of the emotional,
sentimental swill most people thrive on, but which must be transcended
if you are going to develop clear thought." (3)

The German WWI solider, who chose to communicate using the pseudonym
"Sigwart," acquired the ability to bilocate after the"
second death" (transition from the Astral Plane to the Mental
Plane) and ascension to the Mental Planes on the other side of life:

"I am able to sense all of you even when you are separated; I
divide myself then and am present in various places at the same time.
I acquired this capacity only recently." (4)

Sir Ronald Fraser described the process this way:

"When one comes over here, one learns to divide one's
radiations. We can use different bodies. We can go out simultaneously
to different planes and people. (5)

And Sir Alvary Gascoigne describes a friend's bilocation in similar
terms but adds a twist:

"[Douglas] leaves a part of himself here and calls it his extra
body. But it need not look like a body. It can be a burn, a rock, or
an animal which holds his personality and becomes his acting self,
while his greater self is elsewhere." (6)

Finally, Elizabeth, a young child when she transitioned, gives a
child's simple and clear perception of the process:

"I know lots of things you don't know now. I have to learnt how
to think twice at the same time. … I would like to explain if I
could. I want to be making something I remember and I want to be
playing too. If I want hard enough I find I can work and play at the
same time. And, when I have finished, both myself and the other me meet
and tell each other what we have been doing and I am behind both and I
laugh. It is such fun to do two things at the same time." (7)

It is this process to which "Paul Thomas" refers in his conversation with Suzy. You can find this article here, along with other interesting information:
http://stevebeckow.com/2011/06/suzanne-spooner-update-on-u-s-disclosurea\
scension-accord/