Elenin breaking up. scientists predict it won't reach us!

SUNGAZER

So, Elinin is a comet now? I thought it was a planet. Isn't it Planet X / Nibiru? What a friggin distraction if I ever saw one. That's not the only thing out there that people are aware of. Call the comet what you will, and call the planet by the sun what you will. The comet may be disintegrating, but the planet is not! Nice way to take people's focus off of what's really going on out there.

There is an 'orb' near the sun. This 'orb' is NOT a comet and is being referred to by most as Elinin / Nibiru / Planet X. Don't be fooled by these 'scientists'. They are paid to keep their mouths shut about what's really happening and feed us disinformation.

Denise

No Elenin is a comet....er...ah... at lest officially. As for it being Nibiru, its the newest object in the sky that people can point to and say "Hey look it's Nibiru!" that's all. I'm not saying Nibiru doesn't exist, I am just saying who really knows?

Doubter

How can you believe anything you hear? "The sky is falling!" ya right! Of course there's another comet headed this way. There's always comets headed in our direction. Earth is in space. You'd be delusional to think otherwise. We're fine. The only comets that hit us are small ones that don't really do too much as for global damage. If there was something big enough to harm us, we'd get warning in advance. Don't you think? I'm gonna continue to live my life like I always have and not let this or any other little new like it bother me. It doesn't affect me.