Attention!!! Elenin is seen during the day

Denise

Found this today:

Negative mode from my phone at 2pm aug 30th...!!!!For some reason my camer rotated the picture when it sent it to email. It should be flipped but u can still see it!!!!!!!!!!
Infa red from my friends phone at 8am!!!! Thats not a planet. . .And the sun does not have a moon..

0830011407.jpg

Regular mode at 8am!!! Thats not a planet and the sun does not have a moon

I tried to make the pics better but thats as good as I can get.. But u can do it urself and get better ones!!!

Nasa is lying about elenin saying u cant see it..Why dont they just tell us the truth to look at the sun with your camer in negative and infa red mode during the day?? And tell us the truth that it cant be seen because its coming at us from the same position the sun is in. U cant see the sun at night therefore u cant see elenin at night...Why are they lying..Why dont they just tell us where and how to find it during the day...???

Heres the deal ....Elenin according to starry night and stellarium programs and nasas programs has it coming from behind the sun and will pass in front of the sun late september!!! The reason nasa is hiding it and telling everyone its no big deal and cant be seen is because they know that no one will ever figure it out. And the truth is that it is seen.. Very easily during the day.!!!! U can see from infa red mode and negative mode it is very easy to see next to the sun.!!!!!. If its not elenin what else is it...??? Yeah..The sun doesnt have anything else coming up from behind it that would look like that.. The nearst star is millions of light years away... Its not a star and its not a planet...Is it a ufo coming at us?? Who knows.. I betchya 1,000,000,000,000 bazillion dollars its elenin..Look at those wings coming off of it !!!!They really show up on my negative mode.

It appears that somthing is in the same position as the sun headed towards us that can only be visible during the day.....

What great way for the government to be able to tell everyone theres nothing to worry about..Till its too late... I guess they thought no one would ever find out..Hehe well we did!!!!
I would highly suggest for everyone to get this out as fast and to as many people as you can..Make youtube videos everything... Its time to let the cat out of the bag and totally blow nasas cover of darkness if you will pardon the pun... If this is elenin or nibiru or something that is going to do massive damage to earth we need to let people know..Get this on youtube saturate youtube with videos about this....Try to contact russia today news..They have been doing a good job covering things like this....
My frieinds and I will keep monitoring this and see if as the days continue if it gets bigger!!!!!!!!
Www.Fivedoves.Com/letters/aug20

Http://beforeitsnews.Com/story/1032/...Xt_to_sun.Html

Filthpig

Really really cool picture. I'm still a bit divivded wether Elenin will do serious damge to the planet earth (the doubting Thomas in me), as we still don't really know 100% how our planet really works, BUT it could happen. Like I've been having extremely vivid dreams about floods and extreme burning at night-time that I cannot explain. Wether that is because of Elenin i do not know.

I agree with you about NASA. they've lied to us for so long they cannot be taken seriously anymore, even this months Sky at Night the nasa astronaught on there looked and felt very dubious. Is Elenin a red dwarf, a massive comet/asteriod, planet? I haven't a clus. Does elenin harbour the annu-naki or Demons? I don't know either. I would think nobody knows. Is it a light that will release us from all the crap we take as reality and show and give us a new state of conciousness? Possible. Is it the fabled star that will give sign/notice to the rise of the Antichrist or a christ like figure returning? I/we don't know. But whatever it is, it is very very interesting.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Really really cool picture. I'm still a bit divivded wether Elenin will do serious damge to the planet earth (the doubting Thomas in me), as we still don't really know 100% how our planet really works, BUT it could happen. Like I've been having extremely vivid dreams about floods and extreme burning at night-time that I cannot explain. Wether that is because of Elenin i do not know.

Wow. Have you always had visions/vivid dreams? Is it just the severity of your dreams that has changed since Elenin has been getting nearer? I know the "veil" as it is being called has 'dropped' as they say, so more an more people are 'becoming' more intuitive and 'psychic' if you will. It could be either of these things that is happening for sure. I can only assume that what you are having is common because over the last 1-2 years, I have been experiencing more and more of these vivid 'dreams' that have to do with flooding as well as other things. Since I already know that I AM psychic, sometimes it gets quite scary the things that I see.

Comets, planets, other planetary bodies, even ships and satellites can and do affect our 'intuitive nature'. So it could very well be that this is affecting you!

Filthpig

I've had vivid dreams through my life, but i haven't had dreams so vivid and dreams I can still remember weeks later, like I've had over the last few months. I even have to force myself to get up out of bed these days, as I have the urge to continue sleeping and can go straight back in a dream i'm having.

I'm also having dreams of people I was really close to years ago. A neice of mine recently had an extemely vivid dream regarding our late Aunt which said to her, 'I have to go now, but don't worry you will be alright'. The moment my Aunt died a while back, I saw her while I was in the shower and instantly knew something was wrong. a few moments later my sister phoned me to tell me that she had died. wether that is some sort of psychic ability or something I do not know, but I sometimes seem to know if something is going to happen to me before it happens and when it does i get a flashback of the premonition (does that make any sense?).

The more I delve and look into the ELEnin comet/nibiru/Planet X the more I seem to beleive that there IS something coming. Why are NASA hiding info. Why is Obama ordered to go to the presidential bunker in Denver on the 27th September? Why are FEMA doing exercises next Monday-Wednesday? Are these all just a coincidence or is something going to happen? I felt Obama quoting I think Psalm 45 or 46 was worrying. It felt he was expecting something catastrophic was about to happen.

I'm still looking at the skies, I HAVE noticed that the sun and moon are brighter than before. I've noticed the moon doesn't look right. I feel that we do not know how really the universe works. Wether this has anything to do with ELEnin I do not know but SOMETHING IS happening. I'm looking out for the sign of Nibiru and it's many planets/moons in the sky. It's supposed to represent or look like a cross in the sky. Again I do not know if this is true, but footage I've seen of Nibiru in space seems to me that it DOES look like cross sign.

I think the bible states that god will send the earth a sign that he is coming back via a sign in the sky (along with a warning in certain parts of the world). Other religions sorta state the same thing (but change the cross with something else). Are all these religions actually right and it's us who's in denial? Who knows, but the more and more ppl look into ancient religions and ancient ppl's beleif systems (ie the Hopi. mayans, aboriginies, Marori etc) they all seem to come to the same conclusion. That there will be something that will appear from the sky/universe that will awaken people and they wil then have to choose. I don't know if any of this makes any sense, but maybe just maybe they're all right, and the political elite and corporations KNOW they're right but are not telling us.....

Lady of Light

Administrator
It sounds to me like your third eye is becoming wide open. Premonitions and vivid dreams are extremely common to those with the ability to tap into their sixth sense. I have always had extremely vivid dreams.

So first off, congratulations on being able to access that. Many others cannot even grasp the idea of it so they either ignore it and just don't believe it, or they don't see anything at all. Those are the closed-minded folks. Everything you are saying really 'resonates' with me. It all makes perfect sense. Flashbacks to the vision when the event actually happens is also common.

I have experienced things like that since I was a child, however, didn't fully put them into play until a few years ago. I never ignored any of it, but it really scared me. Now, I don't think I go through a single day without some sort of message that comes to me. I also believe that I am beginning to see 'people' who are living in the same space as me, but in a different frequency. Almost like what some would call "ghosts", only they are not ghosts.

Nasa says they hide things to protect us. Obama is just a puppet for the Illuminati or whoever is running them. Fema looks like what the Nazis did, but that may be just another cover and scare tactic to throw us all off guard. Who knows for sure. That's my take on those.

As for what's coming, I don't think we need to fear what's out in space. If anything, we need to fear the panic ridden individuals here on earth. They are the danger, not the spacial anomalies.

I've heard it stated that there is an energy wave headed right for us. I can't help but think of "The Nexus" wave from Star Trek Generations. It makes sense that when you factor in what David Wilcock says about 2012 being 'choose your own reality' time, this could be an option. That's exactly what that energy wave did. It took everyone into it that got in its path and for them, they could live any life they wanted. Nothing mattered any more.

It's also been said that Hollywood has been leaking information to us for years. This is no surprise to those of us who are on the waking path.

The 'evil' beings are afraid of what's coming because to me, it's the end of their control. They are scrambling right now to save what they have left and are panicking to finish imposing upon us whatever is left in their plans to use our energy against us. They know what's going on, but they will never tell us the full on truth. I for one am NOT afraid and refuse to be.

I could go on for days, just ranting about this, so I'll take a break for now. Hope this helps. :)

Filthpig

It does... I'm not afraid of what will happen, if it's destiny or prophecy then there is nothing we can do to stop it. I do worry for everyone else tho. people are starting to call me a little crazy, but even this week, news reports of seeing orange trials in the sky which are NOT made by aircraft are baffling people.

Even Neutrino's have got the smartest scientists in the world having to re-write the laws of physics, which lays cliam to the fact that WE as a human race really know NOTHING about the full workings of the universe and we still do not use all of our brain either....

SUNGAZER

I wish I could get images like that, but I just don't think they'd turn out.

You never know until you try, right? The problem is, most people are afraid to try to capture such images so they don't bother even trying. That's part of the problem. If everyone went ahead and did their own investigations, then things like this couldn't be kept from the public because EVERYONE would be talking about it because EVERYONE would have the proof.