Denise

Laura: Good morning SaLuSa . This is the first question:

“My question/concern for SaLuSa is since none of us is really aware of our soul’s contracts, how do we know if we will be ascending with Mother Earth or not. I feel I was led to this information for a reason, but part of me is concerned because in my heart I feel the desire to ascend however I’m concerned that that may not be my soul’s plan for me, I really don’t know and I’m not sure how to handle these feelings. If you could shed some “light” on this, I would really appreciate it. Thank you for all that you do.” - SaLuSa: We understand why this gives you concern. We are all the accumulation of our experiences in a way, as well as being light. Living in duality means having two polarities.

While you do have freewill, the matter resides in seeing through the illusion. I am speaking of the illusion built around you, in the outer world. What is often forgotten about is your own illusion about yourselves. You are not what and who you think you are dear ones.

You are not what the system tells you about yourselves. Do not have fear on this matter and do not put limitations around yourselves. - It is important that you find out for yourself answers to this question: Who are you?

“Know thyself” is the key to your freedom. While it is not a new concept, it is an eternal truth. We would like you to really put your mind and heart into this idea.

There are many levels of depth one can explore, the deeper you go, the more you will know about yourself, others and the universe. Look at this as the wonderful adventure and exploration it really is. Think of this as if you were exploring a new land and enjoy the experience.

There will come a point where you will have to choose, really choose with your heart in oneness and your whole being. There will come a time when you will just remember much and you will know the right decision for you, perhaps it will happen without you realizing it; perhaps it will be lead by your subconscious.

A decision will be made, according to your vibrations and your experiences. This decision will be guided by your higher self and will take into consideration your soul’s needs and development. There is always flexibility concerning Ascension and nothing is set into stone for the vast majority of people. - Your higher self is in perpetual contact with the Spiritual Hierarchy. Your Higher Self is aware of your life contract and also knows what is best for you.

Do not look at Ascension as good or bad, right and wrong. All that matters is your development and your needs. You are all multidimensional beings; the part of you living in duality is only the tip of the iceberg.

Please understand that you are not only what you seem to be. You are far more. As well as that, you have a group of guides and guardian angels looking after you, helping you night and day. They are part of the work going on behind the scenes dear ones, as are we. Acknowledge them and ask them for help anytime. They will be fulfilled by your attention and requests. - I am SaLuSa from Sirius. Believe in the unseen dear friends. Your eyes can see only a small part of the spectrum at this time. Your eyes are still closed as it were.

Soon you will be able to see what remains now in the domain of the invisible for you. You lose at a very young age dear friends the ability to see the world as it is, with all the subtle energies and subtle matter. Soon all of you will open your eyes to a new world.

-

Thank you
SaLuSa
Laura Tyco

Copyright © Laura Tyco. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way and the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and you include this copyright notice link:http://galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com/

Galactic Laura Tyco
galacticlauratyco.blogspot.com