Roseanne Barr on Alex Jones: Roseanne Runs For President of the United States

Denise

Roseanne wants to be the new American president dictator and use guillotine to behead the criminal bankers.
They discuss Monsanto, chemtails, 911, bankers reeducation or beheading.

Alex talks with actress, comedian, writer, television producer and director Roseanne Barr. She has said Wall Street bankers should be sent to re-education camps and if that does not work they should be beheaded.

SUNGAZER

Re: Roseanne Barr on Alex Jones

Awesome interview! I love this woman! Now, of course, more than ever!

Re-education as a start, and if that doesn't work, behead them! Give up your wealth and help those in need or off with your head!

I'd vote for her for president!

I had no idea she was into this truther stuff. Now that I know, I'll be spreading the word, cuz I know lots of people who just love her and would listen to what she has to say, even though it's what i've been saying all along, but now maybe they'll take it more seriously.

SUNGAZER

thought i might post a link to Rosanne World. This is Rosanne Bar's personal website.

Now, if we could get here talking over here, that'd be AWESOME!!!!

Her new book looks interesting too! RosanneArchy! I love it!

tell me more

She's not really running for president is she? It must be some kind of joke. I hope it's not a joke though. I would like to see a woman like her in power. That'd be awesome. She would make some big changes for sure. If it's true that she really is running for president of the united states, there's a lot of people who are gonna vote for her. Especially women I would think.

100th Monkey

Do these men she wants to behead really deserve it? ...and how is this different from Hitler? ...and how do you guarantee with out a doubt you have the right guy?

Boiling Frog

Truth Activist

If they want to keep people poor for their benefit, they are killers too, behead the murdering bankers.

We can always force reeducate them Clockwork Orange style?

Lady of Light

Administrator

If she was running for Prime Minister of Canada, I'd probably actually vote in that election.

Hey Roseanne, if you ever come over here to my site to read this, I support you in your endeavor. Although I don't believe that violence is the answer, I guess when all else fails and there's no way of stopping someone from harming others, you have to do what you have to do in those cases. You'd have my vote if I could give it to you, but Canadians can't vote in American elections.