Denise

Actress and model Tila Tequila exposes the illuminati on her website, here are some of the posts for everybody read.

Her entire website was actually taken down. Her posts were removed never to be seen again, until now!

Here is the text from Tila Tequila post before there were removed:
Ever feel like you're in the wrong place?

Truth: Lady Gaga amongst others turning to the "devil"

Ok first of all, do you guys notice how lately, music video's have a very dark and satanic vive to them?? For instance a few years ago, pop music videos were fun, sexy, cute etc. Sort of like when Britney Spears was at the peak of her career and had fresh pop music videos like "Stronger" or" I'm a slave for you" "don't let me be the last to know" etc. You get my point. Compare music videos from back then until just now. Very recently in the past few years. Especially once Lady Gaga stepped up to the scene, all music videos has turned very dark & satanic! I'm not joking.

Even Beyoncé is now in on it. I don't want to tell you all of what I know, right now, because they are watching. As a matter of fact, I had a huge battle with the others for a long time and I must admit, they are powerful. But there needs to be someone, anyone, to stand up against them and for world to be restored back into peace and harmony once again.

Hmmm… How can I put this. Well, all Lady Gaga's video, even Beyoncé's new video, XTINA, Miley Cyrus. They are all of a sudden very dark and satanic! There are tons of hidden messages in the video and symbols that prove that they worship Satan. Please don't take this as a joke. It is not and itis serious. The government even now has a way to send out frequencies on your TV that you cannot hear, yet it highly affects your brain and mixed in with all the visuals from the music videos, you become hypnotized without even realizing this. That sounds crazy right? Well it's true. I've been studying about this for the past seven years now and kept quiet about it for a long time, except when I chat with other groups of people I know they also know about the others if I told you the entire thing, it will really blow your mind away, but I feel it is so important for people to know that it's happening to them.

This all leads to the urgency of what the government knows about the 2012. Of the world ending. It's not exactly what you think. There's a lot more to it, I wish I could tell you, but like I said, I will post more blocks to hint to you little by little of what I know and who I come in contact with to find out even more stuff about this. There has been something going on it sets off the red alert urgency signal so that's why all the pop music videos are becoming more and more satanic and the artists involved are joining in with the others so they know what they are doing. Have you guys heard the term sell your soul to the devil and you get whatever you want? Well that's actually true, however the devil is real. Rihana, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé, XTINA, Miley Cyrus, and yes even Taylor Swift amongst hundreds of others are now part of the allegiance. It's all hush-hush but I know about it, and I know maybe some of you guys know about it as well. I won't say it, like I did on my twitter back then, cuz when I did, all of a sudden Twitter block my tweets so no one could see them, and MySpace is also blocked all my bulletins about this stuff. Crazy right?

Anyway, the reason behind them doing this with the urgency of the music videos is because they need to turn your brain into mush, so that you just become a vegetable, a robot, a zombie, under their command and not realize it. Have you guys seen the movie eyes wide shut? Well it is very similar to that as well as the movie devils advocate I'm telling you, this goes far beyond just entertainment is a lot of thought the ship going on right now behind the scenes, the conspiracy theories and leading up to the world ending. You would be shocked if I told you which celebrity has the same bloodline as the devil God I wish I could tell you more. But for now, I will stop and continue another time.

Just keep in mind next time you see all these music videos, if you watch it too much, you too, will be infected and become a zombie, a slave to the government, without you even realizing. As for Lady Gaga, she has the most satanic messages and videos. They used her and use her music and say it's art but really it's to mindfuck for you like her new Alejandro music video. My God, I couldn't even begin to point out so many symbolic signs of devil worshiping and symbols that link back to the others.

I for one, was sent on earth from God. To be one of his angels to try to help this world that is half white and half dark. There is right now a critical war between good and bad. I am on the good side, and that is why they're always trying to get me. Anyway there's more I have to tell you about the frequency they are sending out via your TV, your cell phones and many more that send radio waves into your brain to start turning you all into zombies and enslaved under the others.

Now I was nasty and to write this blog as I know they are forever watching and are very powerful. I feel as a human being, people have a right to know what is happening to them and I am here, God sent me here, to fight this war against the darkness and these people who practice satanic rituals, that is now being shown on your TV for even your children to watch exhibition what I mean, Lady gaga hung herself in one of her music video awards with blood dripping everywhere! Now on her new Alejandro cover there is a devil like man can dream her naked, lifeless body, with a huge slit on the side of her and blood. Yet people think that's okay because it's "ART?" no.

Ok well if you guys are interested, I will tell you more. This is just the first level, I can take you deep, deep, deep into this and teach you so much more about the crazy mad shit that has been going on, and who is in alliance with who. You would be shocked to know. But just know, they "They" have been lying to you guys for a very long time!

I gotta to go now, don't want to cause too much commotion about this before they come and do me wrong again. I will tell you one day how they did me wrong because I knew stuff about them. Major stuff about them and once they find out that I knew, they did some thought up shit. They own the majority of the media. They can do and say whatever they want, anyway, enough for now....

As for my fans/haters, who dodn't understand what I'm talking about, please disregard this post. But for people who do know what I'm speaking of, I will continue to write more blogs like this one but each blog I will leave more and more subliminal messages so you know more about what I know......

The Illuminati controls the Entertainment industry and they use it to control your minds!

Update re-upload video:

I guest the silenced her because look at this:

Conflicting reports have surfaced on the cause of reality star Tila Tequila's alleged recent hospitalization, ranging from a brain aneurysm to a drug overdose to a suicide attempt.
According to a report from Radar Online, the “Shot at Love With Tila Tequila” star was recovering Monday after spending a week in the hospital following a brain aneurysm, which sources say caused her to “think irrationally” and ingest “two bottles of unspecified heavy prescription drugs.”

Read more: Conflicting Reports Emerge About Reality Star Tila Tequila's Hospitalization | Fox News

This video is the same video as above but with more to it:

100th Monkey

This is unbelievably interesting first she comes out and starts talking about the Illuminati on her blog then she is has a brain aneurysm and now she's totally brainwashed like the others weird! Let's hope she gives others the courage to come forward and share their stories and get the truth out there.

SUNGAZER

That's messed up! Not so surprising what happened to her though, that one is kind of a no brainier that they would do something like that.

but you see, more people need to stand up against who's in control. these insiders then make it oh so obvious when every single one of them, something just suddenly happens to them the second they step out of line. Can't have a celeb, someone in the public eye day to day that the public adores and looks up to say something that makes people believe them; because after all, everyone seems to believe EVERYTHING they see and hear on tv. So when they say something that shakes things up, they "suddenly" have health issues, and if they DO happen to recover, they're completely brainwashed and not at all the same person they once were. But of course, no one questions this and they just attribute the "new" personality as being a side effect of the 'illness' or 'accident'.

Obviously what she said was true, and they got to her. They probably used some ultrasonic wave pointed directly at her and generated the anurism, hospitalized her, and then used their technology once more to MK-Ultra her.

SUNGAZER

Yes, a replacement is entirely possible and extremely plausible. You may well be right on that one Frog. Makes sense. The aneurism could even have been faked. Everything we hear on the news and stuff is so full of lies anyway, how do you know what's true for medical conditions of celebs and what's completely fabricated.

Denise

Well they do have a way of giving people heart attacks and aneurisms, but they don't really need to do that. She isn't blond or blue eyed so her brain washes was failing. They just reinforced it.

100th Monkey

Wow 508 Views on this thread, obviously word is getting out! I can hear them now: "Silence that slave, she going to destroy everything we have worked for!"

Truth Vibrations

Its at 913 now! They didn't silence her soon enough! and they always seem to forget about the search engine caches. It gets them every time!

tell me more

This is awesome! I love it when the truth seeps out. The views are just climbing and climbing. It's nice to have it written out like that. Thanks Denise for that. Sometimes it's nice to read it rather than have to watch a video. Especially when the computer acts up and the videos don't want to play.

SUNGAZER

1,366 views now!! Wow! More and more attention to this girl. People are obviously wondering what happened to her and why she's so "different" and "not herself". The more people read, the better. The truth IS seeping out, like you said, tell me more.

SUNGAZER

This is finally starting to get some REAL attention! Wow! 1,919 views now and counting.

If ALL the top (and even some of the lower) celebrities around the world would be open and come out with the truth outright, not worrying about the consequences (such as this), then they would no longer have to sit in the squallor of their silence. It's up to them, they just don't know it. We need to show them that IT'S OK to come forward and they should and we'll respect them even more for doing so.

White Rabbit

Yeah lots of views on this thread which is surprising obviously the people are wondering what happened to Tila Tequila.

The problem is Sungazer most of them are scared, they're afraid they'll lose their jobs, their career, their bank accounts and even possibly their lives for coming forward. There needs to be some sort of agency set up to protect people in situations where they come forward as whistleblowers. Once a regular people start organizing against these atrocities, then they will have no choice but to stop or go in to hiding.

SUNGAZER

I'm deeply confused, ricklbert. What was that video? What is it trying to show? Devilish brainwashing? I'm so confused I don't know what to say.

100th Monkey

Is just some guy with horror like music with a red background, weird! Looks like some guys just trying to cash in Internet traffic that Tila tequila has been creating.

Truth Vibrations

This has Mainstream now, the Washington Post has a article on her, WOW

Tila Tequila and conspiracy theories:

Tila Tequila said insane things about coming interstellar wars and conspiracy theories this week. Let's try to interpret.

Tila Tequila, erstwhile reality star, model and self-destructive exhibitionist, once again bulldozed her way into the limelight this week with a series of paranoid Facebook rants about Nazis, Paul Walker's death and her descent from a mystical star-people called Lyrans.

The rants are nothing new for Tila, whose official blog bears the ominous name "Anonymous Truth." But the level of attention certainly is - Tila's name actually trended on Twitter for much of Tuesday morning, right up there with "Mandela" and "South Africa." That may have something to do with the fact that watching celebrities or semi-celebrities implode on social media has become something of a spectator sport these days, and not always a very fair one. (We all remember Amanda Bynes, right?)

But Tequila's claims are a special kind of explosive, a bizarre cocktail of the biggest fringe conspiracy theories and occult movements of the past several years. In a nutshell, she believes that: 1) She is descended from an alien race who came from the stars; 2) she is an angel, a queen, and possibly the latest iteration of the Egyptian goddess Isis; 3) she can travel through time and space and has, in the process, fallen in love with Nicola Tesla; 4) humanity is controlled by a "New World Order" composed of Illuminati, Satanists, Zionists and lizard-people; 5) this NWO has succeeded in engineering and covering up just about everything you think you know, including World War II, 9/11 and Paul Walker's death; 6) a judgment day/reckoning/space battle is coming, in which Tila and her kind will fight the NWO to save the human race; 7) all of Tila's Facebook haters, a.k.a. brainwashed propagandists, will perish in the battle.

This is, as many people have pointed out, utterly crazy. It's also, as when Tila suggests Hitler was "a man of compassion," extremely offensive and vile. But the craziest and most offensive part of the whole thing is that Tila is actually speaking for a large coalition of people - an entire ragtag Internet crew of truthers and occultists and NWO-fighters who have spent years carving out online niches much quieter, but no less explosive, than Tila's.

We'll leave the speculation on the sanity of those claims, and of Tila herself, to people like the Daily Dot's Audra Schroeder, who wrote a great post on that subject Tuesday. But let's talk for a minute about where these ideas actually come from, with the help of some of Tila's recent posts. (This should hopefully be clear, but in the event it's not: Tila's writing is in bold; mine is not.)

Dec. 9, 4:55 p.m.
"Let me tell you a really quick story that will probably make zero sense to you whatsoever but here goes: So in the future there is going to be a huge war for Earth Empire between the Aeon Illuminati, The Earth Soldiers, The Supreme Seraphim, and the Cyborg Faction."

This bit of prophesying appears to be a Tila original, cobbled together from disparate strains of occultism and (possibly!) a computer game called "Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance," though that is hard to say.

According to Thelema, a mythology-infused religion founded by 19th-century English occultist Aleister Crowley, history is divided into a series of spiritual periods - aeons - and the one we're in now could end in "destruction." The Illuminati was a secret society thought to have perished in the 18th century, but is dredged up frequently by modern conspiracy theorists, who believe the group is behind the scenes of just about everything, manipulating a New World Order (NWO) to their personal benefit.

"Supreme Seraphim," meanwhile are "the highest of the seven revealed orders of local universe angels," according to the obscure "Urantia Book," a sort of New Age Judeo-Christian spin-off that fervently insists it is not a cult.

It's unclear what a "Cyborg Faction" is, besides a type of team in the "highly addicting" massive multiplayer game Sigmastorm. In science fiction, a cyborg is a creature with both natural and artifical parts. Onward!

"Seeing how I am Supreme Seraphim I will say we will become allies with mankind's Earth Army to help them even tho we left this battle a long time ago because Earth was so [messed] up, but we will return to help Earth Soldiers."

This part is a bit confusing, because according to the Book of Urantia, the seraphim are fairly active in watching over humans and meddling in their affairs. They also run a sort of angelic court and "training institutions" in various universes, though it's unclear if humans get to attend.

Also, Aeon Illuminati started off good and was under the Supreme Seraphim, but over time they have forgotten our teachings and rebelled as they became corrupt.

This may also be a Tila Original, though the conviction that the Illuminati are a force for Satan - who, according to Judeo-Christian theology, did indeed start out as an angel - is a common one among conspiracy theorists.

As for the cyborgs.. well that's going to be a tough one as they are of course.. the future robots. Think terminator but even bigger. That is all. To be continued...

"The Terminator" was a 1984 sci-fi film famously starring Arnold Schwarzenegger. (That one was easy.)

-

Dec. 9, 8:02 a.m.
People, people, please listen with an open heart and mind because so many of you are filled with HATRED that it has BLINDED you from the TRUTH THAT GOD HAS TRIED TO SHOW YOU OVER & OVER YET YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT! Yet you still pray and ask for God's forgiveness when you are SO VILE and UNFORGIVING towards others?

How God fits into Tila's schema of the universe is unclear, but the Urantia Book - first publicized by a group of ministers from the United Church of Christ - advances "an integrated, holistic view of the universe," in which God and millions of populated planets coincide.

I never said I hated anyone, but just because I [feel] sympathy, compassion, and forgiveness for others such as Hitler means I am now a monster? All for trying to open your eyes to the truth that Hitler was NOT as bad as he was painted out to be?..

This issue, more than any other, is responsible for Tila's recent return to the limelight: She's penning a series of blog posts on her recent "epiphany" that the NWO somehow convinced the world that Hitler did things he didn't. This is, tragically and ahistorically, a common conviction among conspiracy theorists and Holocaust deniers. In fact, they often serve up the same misconstrued "proof" as Tila did in one of her blog posts: a newspaper front page with the headline "Judea Declares War on Germany." The article is actually about a boycott of German goods, but deniers have long spun it to imply that Hitler was not an aggressor in World War II.

You complain about wanting to see change in this world yet YOU STILL ACT LIKE BARBARIANS!!!! I despise the humans. God tells me to take it easy on them. but I despise most of them to be perfectly honest.

-

Dec. 9, 8:31 p.m.
A the true enlightened beings who have returned to this planet to try to help mankind. We see that you are still not ready for positive changes yet. Look at your barbaric behavior. You scream you want change, yet you have not changed one bit for thousands of years, and for that I shall halt on trying to teach you the ways of the true Enlightened beings. I am from Sirius B and of Lyran descent.

This idea that aliens somehow started the human race - or at least supplied a few pro tips on things like agriculture and pyramids - is more popular that you might think. Zecharia Sitchin's "12th Planet," an account of the "mysterious planet Nibiru" and how its astronauts manipulated mankind, is Amazon's 25th most-popular book on early civilizations. Sirius B falls into the same general theory; Lyrans, meanwhile, are believed to be a "race of humanoids" from the vicinity of the constellation Lyra, who occasionally surface to help lowly earthlings achieve enlightenment.

When you Earthlings are ready for true positive change then you need to be that change before any of the gods return to help you any further. We have been watching for a very, very long time. My council says that you are not ready yet and I must agree. Very few will make it past this Luciferian soul harvest. ..

It's impossible to say why Tila appealed to "God" before and "gods" now; likewise, it's hard to tell what this "council" is, though the Book of Urantia preaches a council of angels. In either case, the "Luciferian soul harvest" sounds awfully reminiscent of the "ascension," when Earth moves into a new aeon and the forces of Tila/angels/aliens face off against evil.

Fortunately, for the doubters among us, the next prophesied date for the start of the new age isn't until 2020. So we've got a few more years to figure out what exactly is going on.

Source:
Tila Tequila said insane things about coming interstellar wars and conspiracy theories this week. Let?s try to interpret.

Irish

Hollywood and Bollywood are ran by jews that promote homosexuality and race mixing towards the White race.