White Rabbit

According to this video on December 21, 2012 we will have two suns in our sky... curious what you guys think of this?
Apparently the guy figure this out from decoding crop circles.

Video information:
2012 researcher and author Marshall Masters, offers an in-depth look at the predictions made in a crop circled formation he calls the "2012 Star Map of Doom."

Known as Avebury 2008, it tells us that on December 21, 2012, we'll begin to experience the onset of a protracted global catastrophe. It will last for years and will include a pole shift, such as the one predicted by Edgar Cayce.

For the readers of Marshall's book, Crossing the Cusp: Surviving the Edgar Cayce Pole Shift, this video offers an in-depth back story not included in the book.

Denise

This doesn't seem like a very realistic thing to me, interesting theory based on crop circles. We'll just have to wait-and-see what happened on December 21, 2012.

Truth Vibrations

It's not impossible that we could get another sun in our sky, at one point I have read that they believe that people who used to live on Mars tried to convert Jupiter into a another star. They fail they fail to convert it.

SUNGAZER

Well, the theory on this whole thing is that we are being sucked into the black hole at the center of our galaxy, and if that's the case, once the sun reaches the point of being sucked through, there may just be another sun on the other side that made it through already that this sun would be joining. In that case, yes, I would say that it's possible. But the question is, WHEN? So, Denise is right, we'll just have to wait and see.

White Rabbit

I'm curious what would you like with two suns:

Shadows would be in different positions.
The suns would be on different places shining at different times.
It also might be able to heat up polls with it and make them better living environments.
The new Sun may also have a different color to answer orange/yellow.

I also could overheat the planet making the unbearable. And then when do we sleep with the light all day long, every day?

SUNGAZER

Well, it's most likely inevitible because it's part of the natural cycle of the galaxy and universe.

You say, Rabbit, that the suns would be in much different spots in the sky therefore shining at different times of day keeping us in total light all the time, but that's not necessarily true. It's assumed, that the suns will be in opposite parts of the sky, but what if they were just offset a little, kinda like on Futurama on the planet with the Water People where Fry drinks the emperor. 1 sun set and 3 came up at the same time, i think they were even different colors. So, because of perspective viewing, they could be in the same location, forcing them to set and rise together. Just a thought.

I also don't think that we would overheat, either. The heat is based on magnetic fields touching, so when we get pulled through the black hole, things can change. But, I know nothing first hand, how can I. I, like anyone else on this planet can only speculate based on remnants from the past and what is looking like it's happening and what I feel to be true.

We'll find out, and soon I bet!

100th Monkey

Two suns are perfectly plausible, you have Jupiter, Saturn and Neptune these planets are gas GIANTS and could potentially be turned into a star. Either on their own or from technology we haven't discovered yet, or they haven't told us about.

Denise

Lots of people claim they can decode the crop circles and their meanings, the problem is they don't necessarily decode them to mean the same things. Some of these crop circles have been decoded to mean many things, whenever somebody decodes it to be a fantastic thing that one gets published all over the Internet and the others that aren't so fantastic get ignored. So which one is the truth?