The time of renewal is: Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
The time of renewal is:
Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The time is changing, it changes quickly and constantly. Everyone has an opinion about it and if you look to the world, I understand why. You hear about the crisis, on natural disasters, on terrorists and on fears that more people today with them.

But you hear about 2012, the fifth dimension, that we in the most beautiful and interesting life ever seen on earth, that we have all this time to go and save the earth with all his life after a great period to which everything in natural balance.

The era of innovation here and the renewal comes from within society. Spirituality connects you with your home, the earth. So many people forget this. Everything around you is SPIRIT, a spirit and is part of the great spirit or you are God, Allah or whatever name is called.

A tree has a spirit, just like you and me, that what we inhale and exhale as they exhale we breathe. Our DNA is from the same DNA as that of the tree, we all come from the earth. We are 1 family and inextricably linked.

Today they say that all leaders accountable for the larger picture but when you honestly look into you can just to the conclusion that this is not the case. No leader dares to the larger whole way and actually steps responsibility. And so they try to fear the people in the harness it. They law after law to control laws already made.

A real leader would people in their power, not for profit in the short term go. Anyone with sense knows that the system as it is on earth that is not working. Time has already shown. It steals from their own children, their grandchildren and their children and grandchildren may not care if they have never thought so, indicating that they are not ready for leadership.

And with the speed with which we plunder the earth, we no longer full. There is a simple nature that works and will always exist. The animal understands the law perfectly and this is using what you need, so there will always be abundant. The earth is not for people alone and if we do not want to make new choices, we have all of the earth disappearing. And no the earth will not die, they will live without us.

Yet I also believe that we save this time. I think we will make the best choice that is also the most simple. We will choose to use our common sense, we will bring our family and I mean not only our parents, our children, our uncles, aunts and grandparents, but your entire family. I mean all life here on earth, animals, fish, trees, plants, really all our relationships we have here on earth.

The time that comes with the beautiful day and beautiful as we choose. And it is the best choice that we as humanity ever made. In a word, great.

Author: Eddy

Attachments

• samen.jpg
    samen.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 850