Rupert Murdoch Tweets - Scientologists are "CREEPY, maybe even EVIL"..!

Truth Vibrations

Jul 2 2012

Media mogul Rupert Murdoch has sparked outrage after describing Scientologists as "Creepy, maybe even Evil" in a tweet about Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise.

pp_cruise_murdoch.jpg

The News Corp chairman and chief executive posted the comment on Twitter yesterday morning, a day after news broke that Holmes had filed for divorce against Cruise, who is renowned as a passionate Scientologist.

Holmes is seeking sole custody of their daughter, Suri, amid speculation she was trying to save her daughter from a strict Scientologist lifestyle.

"Watch Katie Holmes and Scientology story develop. Something creepy, maybe even evil, about these people," Murdoch tweeted.

Murdoch's tweet may have been prompted by reports that Holmes believes she is being followed.

According to TMZ, the actress fears Scientology views her as a threat to the organization and that people have been tracking her moves in recent weeks.

Murdoch later tweeted that he had been "attacked" online for his post.

"Since Scientology tweet hundreds of attacks. Expect they will increase and get worse and maybe threatening. Still stick to my story," he tweeted.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/849...murdoch-tweets

and to add to this story, I saw this 'Headline' in today's 'Murdoch owned Newspapers'

All of Tom Cruise's wives Mimi Rogers, Nicole Kidman and Katie Holmes were aged 33 when their marriages ended

July 02, 2012

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1226413644312

&

"The main issue seems to have been Scientology. Cruise is vocal in his support of the religion; his Catholic wife is not. Cruise has been branded "creepy" and "weird" because of his devotion, and it even led to "offensive and very upsetting" allegations Suri was conceived from the frozen sperm of the faith's founder, L. Ron Hubbard."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ent...-1226413180950

This I some weird stuff anybody following any of this?

Noah

No but, since you post it I suppose I could share my thoughts on the matter.

I have studied Scientology much before in my life and it seems to have at its aim the same things as (most) spiritual systems- liberation of the individual and cultivation of virtue. If you don't know what Scientology is about I suggest you read a few books (most can be found very cheaply at used bookstores. If reading is not your thing then- ask questions here and I will answer as best as I can. Before claiming it to be "weird" or "cultish" simply because a few celebrity practitioners are very loud about their devotion to the practice. Think for yourself about ANY and EVERY spiritual teaching, ancient systems were once modern and perhaps "cultish" ones :)

Celebrities and their religions are not worth mentioning- Madonna and David Beckham wear their kaballah beads as fashion, does anyone think Madonna is enlightened about life and true existence as her narcissistic, over-the-hill ass flashes her breasts to a crowd in Istanbul? I don't think so.

Does Rupert Murdoch have any leg to stand on, saying what is "evil" and "creepy" in this world? I think not. His life centers around controlling the information that the masses receive. I feel bad because I have spent time in my mind thinking about him or what he has said at all but, I do it to share my thoughts with my friends and readers here. Wake up and give your attention where it is DESERVED, please.

With love...

100th Monkey

They had a whole show on coast-to-coast am about Scientology, they really demonized it on their. The guests had a whole story about having to escape from it. And that they chased him and he had to finally get the cops to stop them from capturing him. Who really knows if it true though.