winston shrout - eliminating debt and other stuff dvds

R

riverflow49

blah blah blah

go back to sleep

blah blah blah

Last edited:

SUNGAZER

Aren't the Winston Shrout videos already available on Youtube? For FREE? I know I watched some of that stuff already.

SUNGAZER

Ok, but ultimately, with these teachings, you learn to live without money, do you not? So why then, would I want to pay for your collection? Doesn't that go against living FREE? I feel these are legitimate questions.

kotn

You are wrong. There is no reason that money should even be part of life. All it does is make life more difficult for the greatest part of the population. Let's take this back to some fundamentals: The Earth supplies all of our resources. Every last thing. YOU yourself produce nothing that is not supplied by her. No one ever has. The concept of ownership is an absolute fallacy and delusion. You cannot own anything. You may stake a claim, but it too is tantamount to insanity. You cannot own.

Imagine freedom from a money-motivated world.

Imagine - or at least try to imagine - a world were people learn to do things because they love doing it. They can change their focus as their interests shift. Anyone could work at anything, from any age to any age. Things will still be produced because there are people who would produce it. It would necessarily be of higher quality and durability, because our focus would be on utilizing our resources wisely. There is enough of everything for everyone this way. And life is a lot nicer and more peaceful. You remove motives for war and crime. You have no borders so you can move to areas that suit you and your stage in life. Disease would most certainly decline or disappear because of the substantially reduced stress and misery in the lives of so many, and living conditions would obviously raised.

Change your perspective from the hateful, money-grubbing, selfish one you have now to one of generosity and caring. I believe that is the natural state of all life on this planet. All other is borne of fear.

I have not viewed any of the material offered above. I've just now paid off the last of anything I owe anyone in the world. I'm now solvent and will remain so for the rest of my days. Money will disappear before long, or at least take a huge step back from what it is today. It has to and it will.

kotn

For the past six years I have been living on the smallest amount of money I can manage. I don't buy new things and I've gotten rid of practically everything I owned when I was a sick materialist like you. I actively dislike money and am working toward living entirely without it. The way I'm doing that is by presenting this alternative mentality to others.

Note that at no point in my initial reply to you did I say I'm currently living this way. I said to make a few realizations and then imagine. You assumed a whole lot, just like you assume (still) that ownership is anything more than a sick delusion. That's your mindset and you're welcome to it. I see a better world and a much better way of living.

"Asshole" is where shit leaves: It's not a way of life. Money is for assholes.

Denise

I see riverflow49 has changed all his posts to appear as if he's a sheep. What's the purpose of doing this?