New UFO Hunter

Real UFO News Freak
'It was a craft that did not come from this planet': CIA agent speaks out on 65th anniversary of Roswell 'UFO' landings 'Box' of information includes photographs that prove Roswell UFO was real, Report by veteran CIA agent who Information concealed in 'Vault' beneath CIA's Langley headquarters.

By Rob Waugh

9 July 2012

A long-serving CIA agent has spoken out on the 65th anniversary of the Roswell Incident to reveal a hidden CIA file on the 'UFO' that was supposedly found at the site - and says, 'It really happened.'

Conspiracy theorists believe that alien bodies from the crashed 'disc' were autopsied - and that modern technologies have been built on discoveries from inside the craft.

Chase Brandon, an agent who served 25 years with the agency, said that the information is concealed in a hidden vault within the agency's Langley headquarters.

'It was in a vaulted area - there was one box that really caught my eye. It had one word on it: Roswell. I rummaged inside it, put the box on the shelf and said, "My God, it really happened."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencete...#ixzz26pDbM2Ss