Hello I am a New Truth Seeker

brendaski57

Hello My name is Brenda.

I came here today with an invite from a friend. I am trying to find a place where I can post and share my views without prying eyes and trolls lurking around trying to devour you. I am a truth seeker and love to gain knowledge. I am sick and tired of everything being a conspiracy theory! To me it is either the truth or a lie! I am tired of the cover -ups going on in the country too. I think I may fit in well here and will have a look around and try and figure out how to navigate through the groups. I see some already that have peaked my interest. Have a great day everyone. I think we are all here for the same thing!!

ricklbert

UHF JUNKIE
I am happy you made it here there is much to see and learn here if you need any assistance feel free to ask....ricklbert

Lady of Light

Administrator
Hi Brenda, I'm very glad you've decided to come and join us here. :)

You don't have to worry about being able to speak your mind here. As has been proven time and time again, although I don't always agree with others' opinions, I allow the opinions to be stated without repercussions. I'm glad your friend referred you here. :) I'm sure if you haven't seen already, you will see that this is a pretty nice place and an open and free place to talk about ANYTHING. We welcome ALL here and I hope you enjoy your stay.

As for conspiracy stuff, I agree with you, not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy and I think some people take things a little too far. It's ok to suspect things, but to live your life as if all that is said about everything is true or false, you become paranoid and you can never see things for what they really are. I like to take a more enlightened view on things.

Anyhow, enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing you around in the forums. :)