[Opinion] Saw it in a made for TV movie.

2loserel3

Theory of mine, don't know if anyone else out there has the idea, so, it may be a little off the wall. We've discussed this subject at length on the board, so thought I'd get a general idea if I'm on the right trackwith my idea.

Not too much to do today, usually the weekends are pretty darn boring for the both of us and I've had rants about the repetition of movies on the cable network that you pay good money to provide you some sort of entertainment. Sorry :apologetic: mini rant within an idea. Couldn't help it, pet peeve of mine.

Any how it being close to Dec.21, and there wasn't much else on the tube, watched some of the syfy disaster stuff today. The movie I hadn't seen yet had been Ice Twisters. Guess what they were discussing in the film Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P I won't say anything else incase anyone ever wants to see the film, anyway my theory is in alot of these types of films it seems like Hollywood is definately on the inside of things, and they enjoy portraying their knowledge in a science fiction film. What do you all think?

Lady of Light

Administrator
The thing I've noticed with movies especially is that there are such things implemented to desensitize the public so that when something DOES happen, they are not alerted to it. Get them used to seeing and hearing those things, in a fictional format of course, and it becomes 'normal'. I believe the first major widespread test of such was with 'War of the Worlds'. They gauged the reaction(s) of the public and learned how to implement things better to not create widespread panic. Ease it on the public fictitiously and get them used to it I believe has been one of the methods used for whatever mind control and whatever else is going on on this planet.

2loserel3

Sounds logical, I notice the age groups at which the networks cares about who likes the movies and or programs themselves if you're not in their age group I think its safe to say they don't care what your opinion of the show or movie is. Couldn't it be said that the farther away you are from the desired age group (I know we're not that far away) but the less likely your mind is susceptible to the subliminal indocternation they're providing for the true sheeple of the world.

Lady of Light

Administrator
Yes, in a lot of ways and for a lot of people that would hold true. My thoughts on it would have to be that although certain age groups are targeted, and it's usually the younger crowd, it carries forward with them the beliefs and the locked in thinking and it desensitizes much earlier on leaving them blind to it by the time they are older and less the target.

I'm fortunate in a lot of ways in that I am not very old, but my parents are from a completely other generation than most of the people my age's parents are, so I have the upbringing from a less television hypnosis upbringing than most people my age. I would love to give up all the useless mind-numbing technology and get back to grass roots. My parents both grew up on farms, and I only WISH that I had that experience.

I too notice that the younger generations are fully sucked into this stuff and are blinded by what's in front of their faces. People my age can't typically see it in the vast majority. I guess i should also be fortunate that I've always been different and able to step out of that lockdown of what is called normal as portrayed in movies and on TV.

As for the older crowd, there are those that are still alive that grew up in their early years without television, and those are the more awake, less locked down. I think it really begins to cloud as soon as tv's were widespread and everyone was starting to get one. And so it begins. Yes, people had radio before that, and again, War of the Worlds, big experiment, widespread panic in a lot of places, the visuals of today just help that along to not have so much of the panic is all.

I can step back from it and see all this happening, I know that you can too as you've been pointing things out more and more, and I know that there are many others who can see this all too and we all sit here watching the zombie nation, mindless drones - do as the tv tells them - stuck to their cell phones and other mobile devices.

I see a major consciousness shift happening right now. I witnesses something this weekend with my own family that proved that to me without a doubt. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I wasn't expecting what happened to EVER happen, and that event could ONLY have happened with a consciousness shift. The 'evil' is losing its grip, it's lifting those claws out of this realm and the people in it and it's a wonderful thing.

Another thing on this being a made for TV movie, usually there is an equivalent in theaters version of the same theme. I don't watch TV so I don't know what movies are out, but there's an equivalent that was out at roughly the same time, there always is, they have to target all audiences; this long been the way.

Anyhow, just some observations and some thoughts. I think I may have derailed my own thought process somewhere in there, but if it all comes out making sense, then that doesn't matter. :)

Linda Brown

Try watching the Saturday morning cartoons for kids. Vortexes, alternate dimensions, stealth capabilities, antigravity.....even capacitors are noted constantly. And the kids are watching every single moment with rapt attention.
Sometimes you have to tune in to find out whats really going on out there, and that HAS to be an intentional thing.... keeping the youngsters up to date. Linda

Last edited:

Linda Brown

"I see a major consciousness shift happening right now. I witnesses something this weekend with my own family that proved that to me without a doubt. I mean, I knew it was coming, but I wasn't expecting what happened to EVER happen, and that event could ONLY have happened with a consciousness shift. The 'evil' is losing its grip, it's lifting those claws out of this realm and the people in it and it's a wonderful thing.

I agree.... but I am also reminded of a wonderful bronze that sits in a prominent Square in Philadelphia. Its called the " Rittenhouse Lion" and it depicts a Lion in a deadly confrontation with a huge snake. The Lion has the serpent pinned down but it is NOT dead... In fact.... it is still very venemous.... still deadly.... and when you look at the statue its hard to tell which will prevail. That statue has meant alot to me through the years and I think of it when subjects like this come up.

Hyper Vigilence... someone once said..... Linda

2loserel3

I agree and it does make sense, nice to know you noticed something positive, hopefully Dec. 21, 2012, will ring alot out into the light.

I was raised basically by my grandmother, I'm not a full fledged senior citizen yet... but I was older then my age, from the age 9, my grandmothers older friends, I was more associated with them, due to my unhappy childhood at school. Maybe that's another positive from that which I experieneced. Anyway, I guess I have an older mind. :) Although I'm still aware of the way alot of the younger kids are today.

In some ways we'd be better off not watching tv. mostly like today we just have it on for noise distraction. It certainly isn't worth the $70.00 we're stuck with paying for it, in my opinion not worth $50. but it's my friends entertainment, she likes game shows during the week and the few reality shows hat do still make sense. Something as she says you don't have to think, about plot or something.

2loserel3

Makes sense, never thought it'd be in a kids show, but why not? I think they do this stuff intentionally too.

They sure seem to like to bore the older crowd.

2loserel3

Good to think that evil is losing its grip. There sure has been alot of it lately, though. Here's hoping for rue enlightenment. :)

Catspaw56

Remember the communicators in the original Star Trek? Compare those to flip phones. Then there were the communicaror badges of Star Trek, TNG. Now we have Bluetooth, and most hospitals require nursing staff to wear locator badges.

What exactly constitutes being a senior citizen? Is it dependent on the restaurant? They all seem to have senior citizen discounts and menus, but the age isn't consistent.

Cat

2loserel3

Yes, I do remember the almost predictive devices of the Star Trek series.

To me being a senior citizen means tha you are able to qualify for Social Securiy Benefits and Medicare 65. It's still quite sometime away for me, and by the time I get their I think the programs be something different. It is confusing though especially sine if you want to live for in a senior community then it's 55 for the most part. AARP tells you you qualify for their stuff at 50. Go figure.

Last edited:

Mikado

Theory of mine, don't know if anyone else out there has the idea, so, it may be a little off the wall. We've discussed this subject at length on the board, so thought I'd get a general idea if I'm on the right trackwith my idea.

Not too much to do today, usually the weekends are pretty darn boring for the both of us and I've had rants about the repetition of movies on the cable network that you pay good money to provide you some sort of entertainment. Sorry :apologetic: mini rant within an idea. Couldn't help it, pet peeve of mine.

Any how it being close to Dec.21, and there wasn't much else on the tube, watched some of the syfy disaster stuff today. The movie I hadn't seen yet had been Ice Twisters. Guess what they were discussing in the film Chemtrails and H.A.A.R.P I won't say anything else incase anyone ever wants to see the film, anyway my theory is in alot of these types of films it seems like Hollywood is definately on the inside of things, and they enjoy portraying their knowledge in a science fiction film. What do you all think?

Piping in here since you asked for thoughts.

I believe the reason you see so much as you have pointed out is because of the Internet. All a good writer has to do is a Google search. The subject of Chemtrails has been around a good deal. H.A.A.R.P. has been discussed in a good many forums not to mention a plethora of other ideas from FTL to time travel and back to the Hollow Earth. A friend of mine has cited to me that forums are a good source of information to see what the average person believes. The Internet is faceless and individuals are more prone to state their beliefs more easily without the possibility of repercussions.

I wouldn't say that Hollywood is inside of anything. The writers are doing research as to what others are talking about and are merely writing to sell on those topics.

Now there might just be something in a small percentage but seriously, look at what SyFy has become...the Creature of the week...the disaster of the week. When was the last time SyFy put on any serious movies?

I could go on but let's see where this leads.

Mikado

Catspaw56

I watched Ice Twisters sometime back. About average. I used to like the Scy-fy channel. As far as Hollywood having an inside scoop on things, they can take what they read in the new, on the internet, wherever, and put their own big bad spin on it.

Cat

Lady of Light

Administrator
There's so much of a mix of anything and everything going on that there is no REAL distinguishable way to determine what is coming from where. There are forces at work that we are not aware of in our conscious minds that either allow us to see these things as 'normal' or 'strange', or whatever. I don't doubt for a minute that some of these writers are gaining ideas from trends online, however, everything goes through approval by their 'bosses' before it gets put out there. Now, do THOSE people have more knowledge on what's going on? I can't say. One can sit and argue all day every day as to either yes they do or no they don't. I choose to live outside the 'norm' and observe mostly and I guess you could say that I 'meditate' on all information presented to me at any given point.

It's best just to keep your eyes open to all possibilities, but that doesn't mean that any of it should have you living in fear. Be aware of everything, and make your own decisions on what you believe to be going on. No one can give you definitive answers on any of this. We all simply speculate because there is a much bigger 'plot', if you will.

Because we live in a world of "belief", any and all possibilities become and are true and false at the same time. Many realities exist overlapping each other.

2loserel3

True, I used to like Syfy channel alot better too, some of these "original movies" makes you wonder and these people get paid good money to think this stuff up? Anyway wherever they get their ideas from look at the big production 2012 for example Cusack I believe was the only established star in it, for the most part they're on life support via special effects, there's a handful of really good actors, the rest are average, the writers too are nothing to write home about, either. sometimes I blame the writer, there's no way a guy with (support actor) good fly through all those disasters, with only a couple times with flying lessons, oh, well, this is what Holywood has become.

2loserel3

I too like to observe, I couldn't go to a serious movie anyway, if I had the money to spare. Some of them what the writers write is unintentionally mildly funny. Another movie Category 6, Day of Destruction (great time killer when there's nothing else on), father has the line in the movie, when the shtf the main family is going to withdraw money from the bank. The daughters boyfriend is going to rob it. Electric gets turned off they're trapped trying to get the gun away from boyfriend gun goes off and grazez daughter. Well surprisingly cell phone still works (only in Hollywood) mother get ahold of father, mother says daughter is shot, he replies 'With a gun?"

How do they keep a straight face?

Mikado

Because we live in a world of "belief", any and all possibilities become and are true and false at the same time. Many realities exist overlapping each other.

"..<snip>true and false at the same time."

And that is a true statement. I had an experience where there were lies in truths and truths in lies. I always figured that it existed but was a bit shocked to see it again. Hidden meanings in a script. What comes to mind are the Nick Cage movies in regard to the Illuminati. I find it interesting when a writer takes some facts and combines them with a story. The problem is, there are those who believe everything coming out of Hollywood and the movie becomes "truth" in its entirety.

And that is how urban legends are created.

Mikado

2loserel3

I don't know. Soon seniors on Medicare will have the unelected Independent Panel Advisory Board of fifteen individuals who have the final say on who gets what in the way of Medical procedures. Scary.

2loserel3

I can't remember when Syfy did anything serious that's true. But they did have better films and stuff at one time.

I don't think everything Hollywood but out, but like you mentioned about Nicholas Cage's films there is a unique twist on things from what we have traditionally heard about the Illumaniti.

It probably is the internet that we see things we're more awake now that we didn't use to see, but remember H.G. Wells, From Earth to the Moon and Jules Verne, 20,000 Leagues under the Sea couple of their stuff actually becoming reality.

Last edited: