Alex Jones to Debate Piers Morgan 1/7/2012 on CNN

100th Monkey

Update to this!!

By Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
January 7, 2013
Radio talk show host and ardent Homeland Security critic Alex Jones was detained by the TSA at Austin-Bergstrom airport earlier today and threatened with arrest for refusing to take his shoes off at a security checkpoint.

070113tsa1.jpg

Traveling to New York to appear on CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight, Jones had already showed his ID as he approached the metal detector. Jones and colleague Rob Dew noticed that a large number of people across all age ranges were not removing their shoes as they walked through the metal detector. The x-ray body scanners were not in use.

As soon as he approached security, Jones was addressed by a TSA screener who said, “Hello Mr. Jones,” indicating that she knew who he was, and immediately ordered him to remove his shoes.

When Jones refused, citing the fact that innumerable other people had not removed their shoes, the TSA screener claimed that only under 12′s and over 75′s were not mandated to remove footwear under TSA policy.

When Jones contested the point, arguing that numerous travelers in their 40′s had not removed their shoes, other TSA agents ordered him to take off his shoes, before Jones was approached by a police officer who immediately got in his face and started threatening him with arrest.

Despite Jones’ protests that he was clearly being discriminated against because he was a known critic of the TSA (the rest of the TSA screeners also knew him by name), the officer growled, “Take your damn shoes off or I’m gonna arrest you.”

Not even giving Jones the option to leave the airport, the cop continued with threats to arrest Jones and prevent him from flying as the radio host threatened to file a lawsuit for civil rights violations.

One of Jones’ primary concerns regarding the removal of shoes was the fact that he had caught athletes foot from that very process in another airport years previously, meaning that he now carries a spare pair of socks to change into when he boards the aircraft.

Eventually agreeing to remove his shoes, Jones then walked towards the metal detector as the cop leaned over to talk to the TSA agents. After Jones had already passed through the metal detector, a ‘beep’ was sounded and TSA agents began laughing. Jones later said it was obvious that TSA screeners had set the metal detector off themselves, possibly by order of the officer, so that they could harass Jones further. Other travelers have reported that TSA agents routinely set off the metal detector themselves in order to manufacture a justification for further harassment.

The officer continued to detain Jones as he talked to other cops. Despite the officer seemingly wanting to take further action, TSA management, presumably aware of the potential scandal that could ensue, said they were happy to let Jones go on his way.​
Jones is now considering a civil rights lawsuit against the TSA for discrimination. As we have previously documented, journalists who are critical of the TSA are routinely targeted for harassment.

CNN reporter Drew Griffin was put on a TSA watch list immediately after he filed reports critical of the organization back in 2008. Conservative radio host and Breitbart Editor Dana Loesch is also habitually groped by TSA screeners whenever she travels.

Following the national opt out day protest in 2010, the TSA was forced to admit that it had kept records on Alex Jones and Matt Drudge, another prominent TSA critic, but refused to release details even after a FOIA request by former Congressman Bob Barr.​
Political figures who have been critical of the TSA such as Rand Paul and Ron Paul have also been singled out for harassment and interrogation by the federal agency.

Video of the entire confrontation was recorded and will be added to this story later.

070113tsa2.jpg
070113tsa6.jpg
070113tsa3.jpg
070113tsa4.jpg
070113tsa5.jpg

Linda Brown

Point being..... read your own post script.... Energy flows where attention goes.... and I think that there is more going on here than is meeting the camera eye. Linda

100th Monkey

If he had just taken off his shoes no one would have had a story here, would they? Linda

You also got to understand where Alex Jones is coming from, he believes the Patriot Act has taken too many freedoms away from Americans which helped to set up the TSA. He is engaging in peaceful noncompliance of a law he believes to be unjust. How many times do we have to comply until all are freedoms are taken away?

and I think that there is more going on here than is meeting the camera eye. Linda

After all he does have a radio show to keep interesting, and they do pick on him because of the type of radio show he has.

When I seen this today I keep running though my head, how will Alex Jones's career end? Jail, death?

Linda Brown

But you can see my point too. YES... he has a radio program.... YES... it helps his ratings by having a confrontation going here.... As I said.... they asked him to remove his shoes... he refused. Right there he actually set them up to do exactly what he wanted them to do.... which was to do their jobs....

I can't see the video play out but just from the stills I can see ( by the finger pointing gestures) that he is intentionally pushing buttons.

Understand.... I have serious problems with the Patriot Act and the way it is implemented. And I don't fly normally..... so I have removed myself from a face to face confrontation like this and I am sure that the TSA has many problems.... but when it is within their job to ask you to remove your shoes.... You are making a choice.... confrontation? Or no confrontation> He has an agenda which he was fulfilling.

Trying to make them look like the bad guys when you are the one pointing fingers on buttons just does not work with me.

Catch them doing something that they should NOT be doing and get all over their case THEN.... don't set them up for your own radio program. Just my opinion..... Linda

Linda Brown

You also got to understand where Alex Jones is coming from, he believes the Patriot Act has taken too many freedoms away from Americans which helped to set up the TSA. He is engaging in peaceful noncompliance of a law he believes to be unjust.

Excellent point 100 Monkeys.

But just because no one has recently blown an airliner out of the sky does not mean that the threat does not exist. And it would only take once to take alot of freedoms away for those passengers.

I worry more about this radioman getting blown out of the sky by a terrorist than I do from any threat he may face from a US agency because of his actions. Most people who say in this kind of case.... that their lives have been threatened..... simply haven't been crossing the " big boys" and are dealing more with a figment of their imaginations. Threats these days come from all directions..... and the most dangerous ones are the threats nobody sees until its too late.

Again.... Just my opinion here... respectfully submitted.

Excellent point though about the loss of freedoms.......

Linda

100th Monkey

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan on Gun Control Live on CNN [HD720p]

Yes i can see you point, Alex reminds me of the WWF wrestlers, very aggressive and is scares people. He is either very passionate or he we don;t know the whole story yet. Time will tell!

Here is the video from the interview with Piers Morgan Alex used this as a opportunity to spread his information.

100th Monkey

2013 Epic DUBSTEP REMIX Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan

Dubstep: (/ˈdʌbstɛp/) is a genre of electronic dance music that originated in South London, England, United Kingdom. The music website Allmusic has described its overall sound as "tightly coiled productions with overwhelming bass lines and reverberant drum patterns, clipped samples, and occasional vocals."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dubstep

100th Monkey

Obama Responds To Alex Jones & Listen closely to the MSM/Govt. 'Hidden Threat'

Published on Jan 16, 2013

http://www.infowars.com/other-tyrant...dren-as-props/

Obama's shameless exploitation of children as set pieces is hardly new or original. In fact, tyrants and dictators have used kids as props down through the ages.

http://www.infowars.com

Obama Responds To Alex Jones

Alex Jones segment on Nightline 1/15/13

Howard Stern on Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan Debate

Jan 10, 2013

Howard Stern on Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan Gun Debate

Alex Jones vs Piers Morgan - Piers Morgan sat down with the creator of a White House petition to get him deported from the United States. Alex Jones was fired up throughout the entire interview, launching into a series of loud tirades against Morgan and gun control every few seconds. Every time Morgan tried to ask a question, Jones continued to pile through with his arguments.

Jones said the point of the petition was to bring attention to the fact that United States has a bunch of foreigners bragging about taking away the guns of Americans while the gov't amasses more weapons for themselves. He said that the Second Amendment isn't for "duck-hunting," it's to protect us from "tyrannical government." He raised his voice to declare to Morgan, "1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!"

Morgan attempted to explain that the United States has significantly more gun murders than England, but Jones dismissed the argument outright. He called England a "police state," telling Morgan he "fled" to the United States, going so far as to call Morgan a "hatchet man of the New World Order."

Morgan tried to patiently walk through the finer points of the gun control debate with Jones, but he went on tirade after tirade on an ever-angrier series of tangents. Jones repeatedly criticized Morgan for trying to trip him off with "little factoids" instead of getting to the heart of the gun debate.

Alex Challenges Piers Morgan to 2nd Debate

Jan 9, 2013

On the invigorating Wednesday, January 9 edition of Infowars Live, Alex Jones confronts the thinly-veiled threats against his life as so-called pundits joke about killing him on nationwide television. He'll continue to explore the media's fascination with his impassioned speech on Piers Morgan Tonight, and also continue to break down their attempts to demonize himself and all law-abiding gunowners.

They have to demonize Alex!

Truth Vibrations

Alex Jones Confronts CNN's Piers Morgan last night in Katy, Texas

Feb 5, 2013

Leading a pro-second amendment protest last night, radio host Alex Jones confronted Piers Morgan before the CNN host broadcast his show live from a gun store in Katy, Texas.

Ted Nugent wipes the floor with NWO Puppet (Piss Off Morgan) with nothing but a little...