ianchris948

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum but I would like to share an observation.

I have noticed a number of "conspiracy theory" documentary-type videos on YouTube, some of which appear to me as fake.The thought crossed my mind that YouTube might be pushing this content in order to spark some level of "chaos" or "social unrest." However, I dismissed the thought because I was unable to find a logical reason that would motivate YouTUbe to make that effort.

Nonetheless, I decided to test the waters by producing a number of similar videos; which YouTube has had no problem with. That is, until I put together a couple of the videos into one complete film, which YouTube removed within a few minutes after being uploaded. YouTube filed a copyright violation claim against me, yet the same exact content divided into separate clips has remained untouched.

After visiting YouTube's website last night I noticed a this newly added video clip from the Alex Jones channel.

My suspicion is due to the fact that the content seems totally out of place for Alex Jones. The damage is because Alex Jones's audience, has most likely not seen my video so his audience would be unaware how his clip publically attacked me. I could also be hyper sensitive and paranoid, which is why I am examining the situation here.

In my video that YouTube removed, I expose various forms of corruption within the Justice System and the Entertainment Industry. I present how they work in orchestra to manipulate how the American public thinks, votes, makes decisions and sets priorities. In my video I made a "monkey boy" reference, which could very well be a coincidence,except the proximity of time since video was removed is too close [within a week]. Further, my video directly addressed the corruption I have been a victim of wherein I allege the local authorities [cops] of being accomplice to, which I support with concrete evidence.

If Alex Jones has seen my video, then he has made the decision to ridicule me instead of help me, and if that's the case, then he is just as corrupt as the authorities who have profited from a tragedy that left me homeless. In fact, that video just might incriminate Alex Jones for being part of the consortium working against me.

So how does anyone trust any of the information being fed to them?

George Orwell was quoted with saying "The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it." The affect from the hatred I have been targeted with is beginning to make me develop a messiah-complex however if you think I'm going to let myself be crucified for the sins society is guilty for, you have another thing coming because I am no Jesus Christ.

Attachments

• 2013-02-09 15.13.08.jpg
    2013-02-09 15.13.08.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 526

kotn

I'm just going to cut to the chase here: Who gives a rat's ass about AJ? He is utterly irrelevant. He's a complete whack job.

Go do nice things. :)

ianchris948

I'm just going to cut to the chase here: Who gives a rat's ass about AJ? He is utterly irrelevant. He's a complete whack job.

Go do nice things. :)

You may be right, however a lot of people listen to him and take his whack-job commentary, for being the "truth"

His "infowar" is only adding fuel to the fire, in my opinion.

kotn

Realize though that by addressing him, you're also fueling his fire. Leave acknowledgment of him to those who regard him as relevant.

Just as you are entitled to your own mind, so are all others. If their minds rest with AJ, that's their choice. We must have room in the world for all kinds.

ianchris948

Realize though that by addressing him, you're also fueling his fire. Leave acknowledgment of him to those who regard him as relevant.

Just as you are entitled to your own mind, so are all others. If their minds rest with AJ, that's their choice. We must have room in the world for all kinds.

Okay fair enough... So then tell me, why do we have this forum? Why are you making the effort to fuel my fire when there is no point to it? And if all of this is pointless, then why are we here?

Linda Brown

Why do you think that this Forum is here Ianchris?
People make efforts to " fuel intellectual fires" because that is what is the part of our being HUMAN that is one of the very best parts. Perhaps we are aiding in our own evolutionary development. Perhaps the spark of intelligence that is out there waiting for us to help it spread... actually encourages us to " fuel fires".... Those involved can accept that or turn away. It is a choice.

I prefer to watch the spark of that intelligence jump from one human to another. Its a great joy. Thats why I am here. Why are you? Linda

Linda Brown

I also submit that the question " Why are we here?" is perhaps the most important question we will ever be faced with and it is extremely personal....you don't have to answer it to others but I think that it becomes vitally important for each human to answer it for himself/herself. Linda

kotn

Yes, that's exactly it: To find your Self. That does not come through comparison to or tearing down of others. That comes from finding the internal measuring stick. You are you and exactly you. You are not someone else. You cannot be compared to them in any way nor vice versa.

It's not even about comparison. It's about discovery. To love the outside you have to love the inside. Discover that love. Those who exude hate and fear (AJ) are full of just that. He's a scared fat man. lol Why would you attack such a sad creature? There are lots of other scared creatures out there too and they come in all shapes and sizes. Why would you think that throwing more fear and hate into the mix would make things better? It never has. It never will. It can't.

If you want to shine light on something, shine the light that's yours. You have to know that light first though and the light comes from self-knowledge and the purest love of the self. Discovery of that higher Self is where you start.

ianchris948

Yes, that's exactly it: To find your Self. That does not come through comparison to or tearing down of others. That comes from finding the internal measuring stick. You are you and exactly you. You are not someone else. You cannot be compared to them in any way nor vice versa.

It's not even about comparison. It's about discovery. To love the outside you have to love the inside. Discover that love. Those who exude hate and fear (AJ) are full of just that. He's a scared fat man. lol Why would you attack such a sad creature? There are lots of other scared creatures out there too and they come in all shapes and sizes. Why would you think that throwing more fear and hate into the mix would make things better? It never has. It never will. It can't.

If you want to shine light on something, shine the light that's yours. You have to know that light first though and the light comes from self-knowledge and the purest love of the self. Discovery of that higher Self is where you start.

I never attacked anyone ... I simply made the effort to discuss the effect of "disinformation." I also offered an example for recognizing it. Ultimately AJ is scared of me, nothing else. However, that could be the God-complex shining through.

ianchris948

Why do you think that this Forum is here Ianchris?
People make efforts to " fuel intellectual fires" because that is what is the part of our being HUMAN that is one of the very best parts. Perhaps we are aiding in our own evolutionary development. Perhaps the spark of intelligence that is out there waiting for us to help it spread... actually encourages us to " fuel fires".... Those involved can accept that or turn away. It is a choice.

I prefer to watch the spark of that intelligence jump from one human to another. Its a great joy. Thats why I am here. Why are you? Linda

Well Linda, that is exactly what confused me about Kotn's statement, because he basically advised me not to fuel a fire. Considering the fact that my post was free from friction, I am not sure what gave him the idea I was trying to start a fire or fueling an existing one.

hobbit

ianchris948,

First thing.....Conspiracy theory.
Have You never wondered why those two words are locked together??
Every conspiracy must be a theory.
Every theory must be a conspiracy.

hobbit

Linda Brown

Again kotn.... wonderful words, well said.

I have a question for your ianchris.... when you say "Ultimately AJ is scared of me, nothing else. However, that could be the God-complex shining through." Are you saying that he should be afraid of you because of your " God Complex" shining through your words.... where you admit actually that you think that you are a God? Does that make a person dangerous to others then? What is that saying then to the public? If thats what you are actually saying then aren't you concerned that your words here have already targeted you with groups that do that sort of " profiling" for a living? Linda

Linda Brown

Well said, again Kotn.

Good point on the Conspiracy Theory Idea.... but not all Conspiracy are simply theories. Some are actual cold hard realities. The word first meant " breathe together"... so those who do that in one direction.... conspire......to do what? It could be for good.... or not... Most people today automatically link the word with something negative. Linda

Last edited:

Linda Brown

I think that kotn was just trying to note that when you comment on something you lend your attention to it.... and sometimes that simple act gives the thing focused on more power than sometimes it deserves....

Thats how I took it anyway....

Linda Brown

Remember the old fashioned saying...." If you haven't got anything good to say... don't say anything" I think that speaks to the problem of putting intention into play and not giving negative influences any focus.

hobbit

Ianchris,
Next thing,
Do You think the cowboys were goodies, and the injuns baddies???
If so...who so indoctrinated You to BELIEVE so.
?
hobbit

ianchris948

ianchris948,

First thing.....Conspiracy theory.
Have You never wondered why those two words are locked together??
Every conspiracy must be a theory.
Every theory must be a conspiracy.

hobbit

Actually Hobbit, this discussion has nothing to do with conspiracy or theory .... that was the other thread, remember? ;) This thread is about "disinformation."

Or perhaps your objective is distract attraction away from the topic of "disinformation" ... unless I am delusional, wouldn't that be disinformation?

ianchris948

Ianchris,
Next thing,
Do You think the cowboys were goodies, and the injuns baddies???
If so...who so indoctrinated You to BELIEVE so.
?
hobbit

Hobbit, why are you so nervous? I don't understand "injuns" is that dialect? You must be deliberately attempting to create chaos, because "cowboys" is completely off topic

ianchris948

Remember the old fashioned saying...." If you haven't got anything good to say... don't say anything" I think that speaks to the problem of putting intention into play and not giving negative influences any focus.

Follow your own advice Ms. Brown .... Devil's Advocacy is counter-productive against the devil .... sorry that was the God-complex again .... I'm either delusional, or I'm mocking you.... I'll let you decide which one it is ... it might be both, although highly unlikely