Catspaw56

I dreamed about Mikado last night. I don't think this had anything to do with "free rent" in my head. I came away with the message that his work in the arena of lifter technology will bear fruit.

It won't surprise me if opinions to the contrary are posted. I was just instructed to share the message of the dream.

Cat 5150

Last edited:

hobbit

Cat,
Time will show the wiser.
What Mikado has built recently, may be utilised in the future, and travel back into yesterday.???

Linda Brown

That was Mikados dream.... when he was the " first" Mikado.... but now that he is the " second"... I am not sure that will ever happen. He says that they are all the same... but I believe that there are two... at least I would want to think that. Because if there were always only ONE then the one who called himself my little brother was lying from the start. I would rather just believe that he was changed along the way in to what he is now.

That probably makes no sense to most but to those who have followed this very long saga... it makes perfect sense.

And as Hobbit says. When Mikado disappears in one area, he pops up in another.

The question here should be.... what exactly WAS "Mikados Work"

Linda

Last edited:

Mikado

That was Mikados dream.... when he was the " first" Mikado.... but now that he is the " second"... I am not sure that will ever happen. He says that they are all the same... but I believe that there are two... at least I would want to think that. Because if there were always only ONE then the one who called himself my little brother was lying from the start. I would rather just believe that he was changed along the way in to what he is now.

My goodness, you are persistent. Let me explain, one more time for you and please do take notes Linda dear:

I am the same person. You knew from the start how I was seeking truth. It all fell apart when you started playing your games which was nothing more than to manipulate a situation. The impetus for this was that I found Dave and you were split between two things: the wanting to meet him and that I would find out that he wasn't Morgan as you portrayed for years. In fact, when I questioned certain things to twigsnapper, via you, you claimed his response was from the movie - "My cousin Vinny". I asked you what that meant and you said that I would figure it out. I did just that. The result of which caused you to began a campaign within the group to discredit me. This all started in March of 2011 when I asked Dave prior to going to Vegas if he were Morgan. His response was no and that he wished you wouldn't tell people that he was. This made you apoplectic, at least on the inside. You devised a plan on that trip and implemented such. What you didn't count on was that those you were attempting to influence, would question your actions and would stand by me for they knew my character and what drove me after having personal interaction. Therefore you had no choice but to accumulate a whole new group. A group you could control with second hand information which would enable you to keep ahold of them for they would pass judgement by hearing only one side of a story - your story - and not see the whole picture for they were not present at any of our gatherings. Well one thing I can say..... Good for you...you go girl.

That probably makes no sense to most but to those who have followed this very long saga... it makes perfect sense.

Linda, how many of "those who have followed this..." were ever present in person to see the interactions? None on this forum except for Rose and she isn't speaking. So, how much sense does it really make when only one version, your version, is presented?

And as Hobbit says. When Mikado disappears in one area, he pops up in another.

Sure, why not.

The question here should be.... what exactly WAS "Mikados Work"

My work has been what it has always been. An incident occurred at the Farmers' Market about two weeks ago. There was a psychic there giving Palm Readings/Psychic readings. I talked Kim into getting it done. While they were reading Kim, the woman looked up at me and mentioned that I was working on a project that would yield great success but not yet. Well, the only projects are the Gravitor and the Live Steam railroad I am building on the farm and both are long term. Must be the railroad...right Linda? Afterall, I fell flat on my face but if that is so, why are you so worried that you feel the need to consistently berate me? Wouldn't once and done be enough? oops, sorry, forgot about the sociopathic tendencies. The irony of it all is that the woman reminded me of you. How is that for the universe giving a chuckle?

Mikado

Mikado

I dreamed about Mikado last night. I don't think this had anything to do with "free rent" in my head. I came away with the message that his work in the arena of lifter technology will bear fruit.

It won't surprise me if opinions to the contrary are posted. I was just instructed to share the message of the dream.

Cat 5150

No Cat, it wasn't free rent. Actions create waves and there are those that interpret those waves, even if they come in the dream state.

Take care,

Mikado

Catspaw56

I wasn't told exactly what work. As far as I know you're going to plant potatoes and have a bountiful harvest. Or, you're going to do something earthshaking. Or somewhere in between those two ideas.

Cat