Bob Lazar's Element 115 added to Periodic Table

Truth Vibrations

More signs of change for the good.

The periodic table of the elements has grown ever since the first version was published by Dmitri Mendeleev in 1869. And now scientists in Sweden suggest it's time to add yet another element to the table.

New research confirms the existence of a super-heavy, radioactive element with atomic number 115. Its temporary name is ununpentium (Uup), as the element has yet to be named formally. The research was conducted at the GSI accelerator facility near Darmstadt, Germany, where scientists are known for having discovered six other elements since the early 1980s.

"This was a very successful experiment and is one of the most important in the field in recent years," lead researcher Dr. Dirk Rudolph, physics professor at the University of Lund in Sweden, said in a written statement.

Evidence for element 115 was first discovered by Russian scientists in 2004. But additional research now has confirmed that the element's atomic number -- the number of protons in the nucleus of one atom of the substance -- is 115, BBC News reports.

More:
New Element 115, Ununpentium, May Join Periodic Table

From Wikipedia:
For the propulsion of the studied vehicles, Bob Lazar claims that the atomic Element 115 served as a nuclear fuel. Element 115 (temporarily named "ununpentium" (symbol Uup)) reportedly provided an energy source which would produce anti-gravity effects under proton bombardment, along with antimatter for energy production. As the intense strong nuclear force field of Element 115's nucleus would be properly amplified, the resulting large-scale gravitational effect would be a distortion or warp of space-time that would, in effect, greatly shorten the distance and travel time to a destination.[12]

Another Lazar debunker is Dr. David L. Morgan. Morgan looked into all of Lazar's scientific claims and claims to have scientifically refuted most of the ideas that Lazar had elaborated on in his description of the alien spacecraft, particularly its propulsion systems and use of Ununpentium, or Element 115. Morgan stated that "After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the "physics" of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is" this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories.

Linda Brown

Well Hello David L. Morgan

"Another Lazar debunker is Dr. David L. Morgan. Morgan looked into all of Lazar's scientific claims and claims to have scientifically refuted most of the ideas that Lazar had elaborated on in his description of the alien spacecraft, particularly its propulsion systems and use of Ununpentium, or Element 115. Morgan stated that "After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the "physics" of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is" this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories.

NOW what are you going to say

Linda

Catspaw56

I think the key phrase is "currently accepted physical theories." It was once an accepted theory that females were too frail to play full court basketball and shoot overhand. Now we have the WNBA.

Cat

Linda Brown

I agree with you Cat... but think of all of the other things too that were sheltered under that useful phrase....."Violates Currently accepted physical theories"

When that happens a whole lot of " vested interests" get insulted and strike back to maintain the status quo. Remember too that not long ago a woman had no legal status beyond that of her husbands interests. I think that the idea there was that we were physically and mentally inferior. And to think.... that was an accepted thought at the time. Convenient, huh

But back to what Lazar had to say so many years ago. Does this help to bolster SOME of his claims? and if it does.... what will that mean? Linda

Last edited:

Catspaw56

I think a lot of ideas need further consideration. I would have to do more looking at Lazar's ideas. Anything that challenges the status quo tends to be viewed as heresy of the worst kind.

Cat

Exterminator

560521_416464255130213_1773253500_n.jpg