Still Skeptical? Hopefully a little more open-minded.

2loserel3

My friend who is a skeptic, (when it comes to things like the paranormal) and is like a mother to me finally had a paranormal experience.

It was Thursday and she was watching tv, when she all of sudden saw her Aunt who had just passed this year standing in front of an impressionistic type painting of hers (her Aunt and her boyfriend had just visited 2 years ago) on the wall, and my friend said her Aunt looked just like the way she knew her and her Aunt said what is that in the painting? and my friend replied Ducks swimming on a lake and her Aunt said Oh, and vanished.

My friend doesn't think it was a dream, because she said it was too clear.

I just said well maybe she's visiting all those who couldn't come to the funeral. Who knows?

Last edited:

kotn

No, it was more than a random visitation. There is much going on now. I think she can expect more fun stuff to happen in her life in the coming...however long now. It's hard to say. There is more going on right now than you might imagine.

Tell her to watch for more signs. There will be more. That was probably just an attention-getter.

2loserel3

o.k. will tell her. Never thought of an attention getter (sure did grab it though), but I've said to her before, that she'd probably only believe it if she it appeared before her. Though, she not completely closed minded, but neither does she's just not the type to accept the it so readily either, but how do I explain,she thinks there could be something to it but not apt to be.

Last edited:

kotn

Probably just easiest to tell her to keep her awareness open. We're all responsible for our own awakening and -- dare I say it -- enlightenment. If she won't believe it, she can keep reincarnating until she *does* get it.

So many people are in denial about where we are in the development of our species >> lightworkers too. But if someone is trying to bring her attention to something, she might just want to pay attention for her own good. Things are going to start getting tough pretty soon, exponentially so. Everyone needs to observe all the signs. We all have them all the time. If you say you don't, you're simply not seeing them. Look for magic and miracles. They're all around you. You only need to see/hear/feel them.

2loserel3

You're right about that things going on all the time, and things getting tough. I guess we have the dubious distinction of being ahead of the curve there, we're already in experiencing tough times.

She does believe in miracles/healings and things like that. I think her husband was dropping by from time to time too. The bedroom door would open. Because we had an over the door thing for shoes, where it wouldn't close all the way. While you could say it was the house settling, the door didn't open like that when we were first here, and she wouldn't accept that as a possible explanation then.