...not this crude matter".
Yes, for the one of you who recognised it already, it is a wisdom from Master Yoda...
And yes, I'm just fascinated with the fact that we were given this wisdom more then 20 years ago...I know that it has been discussed a lot about the "hidden" wisdom in the "Star Wars" saga...I just wonder, was it Spilberg himself or was he given this information to present to us, the humanity, as a kind preparation...for what purpose?
Anyway, I just wanted to share with you a collection of sage wisdom from none other than Yoda...and I have to say
...YES, THIS SO MUCH RESONATES WITH ME...:
10. "Away put your weapon. I mean you no harm." (The Empire Strikes Back)
9. "Ready, are you? What know you of ready? For eight hundred years have I trained Jedi. My own counsel will I keep on who is to be trained! A Jedi must have the deepest commitment, the most serious mind. This one a long time have I watched. Never his mind on where he was. Hmm? What he was doing. Hmph. Adventure. Heh! Excitement. Heh! A Jedi craves not these things. You are reckless!" (The Empire Strikes Back)
8. "That face you make... look I so old to young eyes? I do. Yes, I do. Sicker I become, old and weak... When nine hundred years old YOU reach, look as good YOU will not, hmm?" (Return of the Jedi)
7. "Difficult to see. Always in motion is future." (The Empire Strikes Back)
6. "Decide you must how to serve them best. If you leave now, help them you could. But you would destroy all for which they have fought and suffered." (The Empire Strikes Back)
5. "Remember, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware. Anger, fear, aggression. The dark side are they. Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny. Luke... Luke... do not... do not underestimate the powers of the Emperor or suffer your father's fate you will. Luke, when gone am I... the last of the Jedi will you be. Luke, the Force runs strong in your family. Pass on what you have learned, Luke. There is... another... Sky... walker." (Return of the Jedi)
4. "Mudhole? Slimy? My home this is." (The Empire Strikes Back)
3. "It is finished. No more training you require." (Return of the Jedi)
2. "Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is. Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel the Force around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Even between the land and the ship." (The Empire Strikes Back)
1. "No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try." (The Empire Strikes Back)
All found here:
And at last, Yoda's wisdom on You Tube: