- I am what I have.
- I am what I do.
- I am what others think of me.
- I am separate from everyone.
- I am separate from all that is missing in my life.
- I am separate from God.
How are people putting this into practice?
- How do we Stop being offended?
- How does one let go of our need to win, to be superior, to be right?
- Of our need to have more or of identifying ourself on the basis of our achievements.
- To let go of our reputation.
The ego is defined by its fears. Fears feed the illusion of separation: