Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: The Gods have connected us.

  1. #1

    The Gods have connected us.

    The patterns of life are so known to be obliviously read like a book, a book, that you your self ,can tell has been read before ,deep ,in ones inner mind.

    How did I meet my spouse?

    How did this person get into my life?

    How did I get this job?

    Example:
    Suppose I would of walked out my door and walked left ,instead of walking right, the right way I took led me to bob, and than bob led me to his other friend James, and James sister is who I married.


    I look at this situation that has me puzzled, because it’s all about…‘’’’’’HOW’’’’, AND WHY, our ancestor connected us to this point.

    You have the ‘lady of light ‘Mikado’ Linda Brown ‘Hobbit’ and 'Maxwell Bobe Smart' 86.

    Is our meeting for a>>>

    SCIENTIFIC PURPOSE’
    OR
    JUST KNOWLEDGE

    Such great minds in one place are very…peculiar, as far as what I know about time, and what time does, and how time connects, and has already connected.

    I honestly feel that…it’s bigger then just…I don’t know, every body that meets every body, and every event with somebody…has a purpose.

    1. Can you all tell me 3 things that stick in your head, and is replayed over and over again, scientific, knowledge, an invention, or a wish?

  2. #2

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    Asking opinion? Which is all I have to offer Gemini.... Yes.... there is a purpose to all of this and there is also a timing to it.... which gets me frustrated all of the time because I want things to go smoothly and I get upset when it looks like there are delays in the understanding that I hope we could all reach together but I have since come to understand that this is not a situation for just a few of us.... but the majority....and its a situation that has no latch on time as I recognize it.... My view is strictly human... but the "plan" if you can call it that is sort of the " cosmic glue" that is holding us all together and informing all of us.... according to our abilities.

    Want to ask me how many times I have considered just walking away from all of this? Ask any of the researchers in the science of my Dads technology how many times they wanted to walk off too. But we can't. We always come back.... Even Mikado is having a hard time walking away.... Your Green Eyed Russian Dude once responded to me in a unique way. I asked what the " cost " of this endeavor was going to be for us personally....( I think that he was thinking of just the two of us perhaps) but I find his observation is maybe true for all of us...." The cost will be.... for those who stay with it.... Nothing less than everything."

    Thats a scarey comment but thats the kind of commitment involved here.

    Some of you will already know what I am talking about. Some will not. Its OK either way. We all have our own paths.

    Linda

  3. #3
    Administrator UHF Administator Rank Lady of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,056
    Blog Entries
    3
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    The patterns of life are so known to be obliviously read like a book, a book, that you your self ,can tell has been read before ,deep ,in ones inner mind.

    How did I meet my spouse?

    How did this person get into my life?

    How did I get this job?

    Example:
    Suppose I would of walked out my door and walked left ,instead of walking right, the right way I took led me to bob, and than bob led me to his other friend James, and James sister is who I married.


    I look at this situation that has me puzzled, because it’s all about…‘’’’’’HOW’’’’, AND WHY, our ancestor connected us to this point.

    You have the ‘lady of light ‘Mikado’ Linda Brown ‘Hobbit’ and 'Maxwell Bobe Smart' 86.

    Is our meeting for a>>>

    SCIENTIFIC PURPOSE’
    OR
    JUST KNOWLEDGE

    Such great minds in one place are very…peculiar, as far as what I know about time, and what time does, and how time connects, and has already connected.

    I honestly feel that…it’s bigger then just…I don’t know, every body that meets every body, and every event with somebody…has a purpose.

    1. Can you all tell me 3 things that stick in your head, and is replayed over and over again, scientific, knowledge, an invention, or a wish?
    I KNOW that we are all gathered here for a reason; most likely many reasons. WHY are we all here?? I can't say, but some of the reasons have transpired, but we won't see that until later on.

    Sometimes people cross our paths to stimulate us, sometimes they are there to comfort us, other times to guide us. Everyone has their purpose, but we see that purpose not in "real-time", it is always in hindsight. That's the way it must be.... for now.

    When you ask for 3 things that stick in our heads, are you speaking in general throughout our entire lives? Or here with this group? I can post to either, or both if that is better.

    We ARE all connected at a different level, and we gather at this time, with more of us to show up I'm sure in time.
    Go through your life with love and light, and nothing can truly harm you.

  4. #4

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    And even though some may see this as a terrible challenge.. I choose to remember my Dads words.... "Sweetie... Everything will be alright."

    So... what an adventure this is ! And we couldn't have better company here... both now and in the future.

    And you are right Lady of Light... You are generally not given the sight to understand all of this until time has passed and you have a different perspective. For me its always been a matter of trust and faith in the future.... which gets me ridiculed sometimes. But I would rather be that way.... always hoping and expecting the best out of situations than on the other side of the coin because I truly believe that there are powers here which help us actually manifest our own futures. Thats why its all totally up to each one of us individually.... and once the individual decision has been made then it reinforces the group power.... not the other way around... though some would like you to believe that...I believe that the actual change starts inside each of us.... some can find it now.... some may have to wait.... perhaps some are never meant to.... but thats alright... this is a multigenerational project. Sometimes I think that we are a little like the band being led through the Sinai... for forty years. It was a process for them of changing who they were... from holding onto the mentality of slaves to a free people... sometimes it just takes that entire generation to be replaced....

    Hey... I understand that... and I understand that some of us walking toward mankinds future are .... like those tribesmen... will never see the end of our travels... but its a process that is needed... then maybe and maybe even more now....

    Its still an awesome adventure. Linda

  5. #5

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    The patterns of life are so known to be obliviously read like a book, a book, that you your self ,can tell has been read before ,deep ,in ones inner mind.


    1. Can you all tell me 3 things that stick in your head, and is replayed over and over again, scientific, knowledge, an invention, or a wish?
    I can, one, your idea of the Universe recreating itself perpetually for eternity. It really adds up the more and more I think about it.

    PS

    What do you think of 99? Pretty hot huh?

  6. #6

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    My abilities have enhanced since you showed me that 5th demention cube thing...i think thats why im so tired,havnt been to sleep in a couple of days,im using the cube now to astral,its much easier to use it for only that purpose and other little things.
    i would like to apologize to you if your not an agent,but if you are,than its a fake apology.where the cube took me at first,i willl never alow itto happen again,infact,im giving all this up...seen to much know to much.

    Thanks for bringing peace to my LIFEthrough this cube thing,astraling and other stuff gives you a feeling of addiction,and for the last couple of days,its like i have to do it,i have to feal this rush.TIRED UNC,SO TIRED.
    I ventured into something that i never ever want to see again.the cubething automatically took me to a spot,and i jumped out,and will never go back to,it scared me out this stuff,out the realms,out the astral,just out of everthing.have a goodnew year unc.

    'The living dead,the dead living' will be my last thread ever.Be good unc,'Happy New Year'

  7. #7

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    .
    i would like to apologize to you if your not an agent,but if you are,than its a fake apology.
    Sorry unc,it doesnt matter if your an agent or not,your the closses friend ive ever had.See you in the next life.

  8. #8

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    .

    Sorry unc,it doesnt matter if your an agent or not,your the closses friend ive ever had.See you in the next life.
    The next life? Is that one of the worlds next to this one within the same constellation of the the multivariate you are skipping over too?

  9. #9

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalGemini527 View Post
    My abilities have enhanced since you showed me that 5th demention cube thing...i think thats why im so tired,havnt been to sleep in a couple of days,im using the cube now to astral,its much easier to use it for only that purpose and other little things.
    i would like to apologize to you if your not an agent,but if you are,than its a fake apology.where the cube took me at first,i willl never alow itto happen again,infact,im giving all this up...seen to much know to much.

    Thanks for bringing peace to my LIFEthrough this cube thing,astraling and other stuff gives you a feeling of addiction,and for the last couple of days,its like i have to do it,i have to feal this rush.TIRED UNC,SO TIRED.
    I ventured into something that i never ever want to see again.the cubething automatically took me to a spot,and i jumped out,and will never go back to,it scared me out this stuff,out the realms,out the astral,just out of everthing.have a goodnew year unc.

    'The living dead,the dead living' will be my last thread ever.Be good unc,'Happy New Year'
    Okay, well I'll be talking to another you then. I'll miss the you, you are in this world. Hope my me in the next world is as satisfactory as I seem to be to you in this one.

    Update edit: "The living dead,the dead living" could be a thread that you will post years from now, and it doesn't necessarily mean you wont keep posting on threads after that.

    I guess the you that you are here in this world will be sticking around.

    But then again, "Sorry unc,it doesnt matter if your an agent or not,your the closses friend ive ever had.See you in the next life." So who knows, only Gemini knows.
    Last edited by Pat M's friend; December 29th, 2012 at 08:13 PM.

  10. #10
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: The Gods have connected us.

    "The Gods"
    IMHO,
    Are ourselves ,in an alternate reality to this ,that exists in the self same location as the here and now reality We are SWITCHING along in.
    Looking back I can see clear manipulation in My life that has led to Me been here and now.
    To following a very strange pathway, especially in the past ten years.

    To becoming ever so more at one with My other selves.

    Hobbit

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. [Awesome!] ebook, The Gods of Eden
    By leenott in forum Spirituality / Spiritual
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: November 30th, 2012, 09:02 PM
  2. Sherry Turkle: Connected, but alone?
    By Denise in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: April 8th, 2012, 01:26 AM
  3. Symphony of Science - 'We Are All Connected'
    By Unhypnotized in forum Videos / Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: July 10th, 2010, 12:06 AM
  4. Grim Obama says terror attack 'dots' not connected
    By CASPER in forum Alternative News / Media
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 5th, 2010, 09:02 PM
  5. Thunderbolts of the gods!!
    By Unhypnotized in forum Videos / Movies
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 8th, 2008, 01:20 AM

Tags for this Thread