CBS has pulled the plug on "Two and a Half Men"... for now.
Just hours after Charlie Sheen went on a radio rampage, blasting his bosses at the television show, CBS issued a statement on behalf of the network and "...Men's" production company, announcing they were pulling the show from production of new episodes.
PLAY IT NOW:
Charlie Sheen Takes Aim At His ‘Two And A Half Men’ Bosses | Access Hollywood - Celebrity News, Photos & Videos
"Based on the totality of Charlie Sheen's statements, conduct and condition, CBS and Warner Bros. Television have decided to discontinue production of 'Two and a Half Men' for the remainder of the season," CBS said in a statement late Thursday night.
As previously reported on AccessHollywood.com, Sheen called into a nationally syndicated radio show on Thursday and unleashed a shocking rant in which he attacked Alcoholics Anonymous and his hit CBS show.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Scenes & Stars Of CBS’ ‘Two And A Half Men’
"I was told if I went on the attack, they would cancel the show and all that and so I'm just sort of seeing if they're telling the truth or not," Charlie claimed to host Alex Jones in an interview for his radio show, "The Alex Jones Show," on Thursday, referring to his CBS bosses.
"Are they happy with the $5 billion they already made off me or do they think they can turn it into $10 [billion] in a couple more seasons?" Charlie continued. "I'm just saying, you know [the show] is a runaway freakin' juggernaut."
Charlie made it abundantly clear he doesn't believe the show can survive without him, telling Alex, "Watch your ratings, dudes. Watch your stupid ratings.
VIEW THE PHOTOS: Charlie Sheen: The Early Years
"Do what you've gotta do -- I'll go make movies with superstars and not work with idiots," he threatened.
The 45-year-old also blasted show creator Chuck Lorre, calling him a "turd" while claiming that he embarrassed Chuck "in front of his children and the world by healing at a pace that his un-evolved mind cannot process."