Is a UFO monitoring North Korea's Rocket Launch? (Update)

UFO Niburu.nl - Onthullend en bewustmakend nieuws

4 April 2009

Tension rises over North Korea's planned rocket launch

The Japanese government announced shortly after noon on Saturday that North Korea's planned rocket launch appeared to have gone ahead, only to withdraw the announcement minutes later.

At 12:16 p.m. the government announced that a "flying object" appeared to have been launched from North Korea. But five minutes later it corrected the announcement, saying, "The information just released is incorrect, and there has been no confirmation that a flying object has been launched." The reason for the false announcement was not immediately clear.

Government officials said they are still investigating the cause of the error.

"A FPS5 radar in Iioka (in the Chiba Prefecture city of Asahi) spotted some kind of object. It was then reported (to the prime minister's office) that a flying object was launched," a Defense Ministry official said.

Akira prefectural officials said that at about 10:50 a.m. the Ministry of Defense sent the prefecture's disaster countermeasures headquarters unconfirmed information of a launch. This was then relayed by e-mail to cities, towns and villages in the prefecture as a confirmed launch.

At about 11:10 a.m. it was conveyed that the report was false, but in Noshiro, Akita Prefecture, a message was broadcast over a community wireless system at 10:59 a.m. saying: "A flying object has been launched from North Korea. Please be alert to TV and radio information.

North Korea claims that it plans to launch a satellite on the rocket, but there are suspicions that it is in fact a long-range missile test.

On Saturday morning, government officials including Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary Yoshitada Konoike entered the prime minister's office one by one, with the entrance that is usually closed on Saturdays opened at 8:30 a.m.

At 8:30 a.m., Aso left his residence to go for a walk. When asked by reporters, "Will the missile (launch) be today?" he did not reply.

At 8:40, Deputy Chief Cabinet Secretary for Crisis Management Tetsuro Ito entered the prime minister's office, followed by Director of Cabinet Intelligence Hideshi Mitani at 8:55 a.m. At 9 a.m. Konoike went into an office saying, "Be prepared and have no regrets."

Defense Minister Yasukazu Hamada and other officials also turned up at the Ministry of Defense on Saturday morning, going on the alert as planned. The defense minister arrived at 10:25 a.m. When asked by reporters about a report from the Korean Central News Agency that preparations for a launch had been completed, he replied, "I have not heard any such information directly."

Foreign Minister Hirofumi Nakasone arrived at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs at 10:25 a.m. Addressing reporters, he said, "If it turns out that the North has launched a missile, it will be a clear violation of a U.N. Security Council resolution, so we will adopt a resolute response, and issue a strong message."

The crisis management center of the prime minister's office has already set up a liaison office in preparation for a missile launch, and is collecting information.
Source: Mainichi Daily News

UPDATE: Breaking News, Japan: UFO almost causes Asian WW3

5 April 2009

By Michael Cohen


An astonishing revelation regarding UFOs is being reported in some initial media reports relating to the very recent Japanese false alarm regarding an alleged North Korean missile attack. The entire population of Japan is in a state of utter panic and anger and an international crisis might well all be the result of irresponsible actions of extraterrestrial tourists flying a UFO from North Korea to Japan on a sightseeing expedition.

As the story initially unfolded the remarkable information emerged that the highest levels of the Japanese defence establishment conceded that their most advanced radar system has picked up, in the words of their official press release, an ‘Unidentified flying object’ (UFO).

The event is reported to have also caused utter chaos in the Japanese Prime Minister’s office.

The drama, which came close to causing a fully fledged war began when Japan's most advanced Radar warning system known as the ‘FPS-5’ picked up an object moving from North Korea to Japan and sounded off a warning signal on the morning of April 4 2009.

Around the same time intelligence reports emanating from South Korea and the United States had been recently warning that a supposed peaceful satellite launch by the North Koreans known as ‘Starlight No.2’ is in fact a cover for the launch of intercontinental ballistic missiles ‘Taepodong-2’, designed to attack Japanese and U.S targets.

As a result of this security heads immediately came to the conclusion that the North Koreans had launched a missile attack on Japan and alerted the press and the Government, Sending the Prime Minister’s office into wartime chaos.

The Prime Minister’s office immediately sent an email to 43 local Government offices stating that the ‘The North Koreans have fired a ‘F1’ Missile’-plunging these regional offices into a state of sheer mayhem.

Meanwhile initial press releases began the job of alerting residents in high-risk areas and the authorities started making emergency plans to evacuate the most vulnerable populations. The Department of Transport and the Navy were alerted and went into emergency mode.

Shortly thereafter it was conceded that a mistake was made and the object detected officially declared a UFO by the Japanese Defence Office. It was also confirmed that no Korean missile was heading towards Japan. Residents of areas considered most vulnerable to North Korean attacks and the general population are now furious at the Government.

The radar images have now been sent for analysis and no conclusions as to what the incredibly fast object was have emerged. It is unlikely they ever will. As Governments hide their knowledge of extraterrestrial craft in their airspace from each other and their citizens it is hardly surprising that such blunders occur.

Some Asian ufologists are suggesting that the Aliens sent the Japanese government a belated message letting them know it was just one of their craft-hence the mysterious turn-around.

It appears that an official UFO cover-up has swung well into action with earlier regional news reports reporting the fact that the object was declared a UFO by the Japanese Department of Defence while later ones are reporting that the alarm was merely a 'false positive' and carefully avoiding any mention of UFOs.

Unsurprisingly, no western reports mention that the object that the radars picked up was declared a UFO by the defence authorities.

If any aliens are reading this article they should be alerted to how dangerous their semi-secret joy flights can be. If they are keeping themselves covert for our sakes perhaps they should re-consider and come out in the open; even if our ‘representatives’ would rather they didn’t.

Source: Allnewsweb.com


All News Web - Breaking News, Japan: UFO almost causes Asian WW3