Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

  1. #1

    Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    Authentic NASA Mars Rover image shows extraterrestrial structures, spaceship, on Mars?

    Photo is from the Rear HazCam of the Spirit Rover. Posted on the JPL/NASA Website. No official description or explanation that I can see. Very odd.

    http://marsrovers.jpl.nasa.gov/galle...P1314R0M1.HTML


    Enlarged:


    Another Photo (Source)


    A YouTube Video I found on it (Uploaded Today - 12/27/2010)
    UFO EXCLUSIVE! Breaking News Clear UFO Base Caught on Cam By Mars Rovers December 2010:




    UFO Base on Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo

  2. #2

    Re: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    That is interesting indeed, But the question remains if it is real? People like to say the moon landing was fake so is this?

  3. #3
    Probationary UHF Member roverjockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by AOE View Post
    That is interesting indeed, But the question remains if it is real? People like to say the moon landing was fake so is this?
    Fake? Seems to be real to me. I took two of those fotos from the official NASA webside, both slightly different and combined them to a 3d picture. What is in the upper part of the picture is not in the distance but close to the camera and hanging above the horizon. I think, these are only parts of the rover itself reflecting in a kind of metallic part of the rover itself.

  4. #4

    Re: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by roverjockey View Post
    Fake? Seems to be real to me. I took two of those fotos from the official NASA webside, both slightly different and combined them to a 3d picture. What is in the upper part of the picture is not in the distance but close to the camera and hanging above the horizon. I think, these are only parts of the rover itself reflecting in a kind of metallic part of the rover itself.
    Didn't say it was fake, Just an opinion lol. No one knows these days anymore haha, My point is how do we know they are really on Mars? haha

  5. #5
    Probationary UHF Member roverjockey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    in front of my computer
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by AOE View Post
    Didn't say it was fake, Just an opinion lol. No one knows these days anymore haha, My point is how do we know they are really on Mars? haha
    Yeap - understood. Was my thinking about the whole fake thing. As far as I remember, there were at least two interviews on the project camelot webside, where people claimed, that they were on mars using so called jump-rooms. As they say, follow the money, somewhere there will be traces of money used for facilities on Mars I guess.
    Last edited by roverjockey; January 17th, 2011 at 02:16 PM.

  6. #6

    Re: Base On Mars? Bizarre NASA Mars Exploration Rover Photo December 2010

    Quote Originally Posted by roverjockey View Post
    Yeap - understood. Was my thinking about the whole fake thing. As far as I rememer, there were at least two interviews on the project camelot webside, where people claimed, that they were on mars using so called jump-rooms. As they say, follow the money, somewhere there will be traces of money used for facilities on Mars I guess.
    yea, idk i havent looked into this at all really but it does seem pretty neat

Similar Threads

  1. Mars Rover Captures UFO Base On Mars.
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: December 30th, 2010, 07:26 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 26th, 2010, 07:55 PM
  3. NASA to Try to Free Stuck Mars Rover Again
    By CASPER in forum Science
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 19th, 2009, 11:00 AM
  4. NASA to try to free stuck Mars rover Spirit
    By CASPER in forum The planet Mars
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: November 13th, 2009, 03:41 PM
  5. NASA photo shows humanoid on Mars
    By New UFO Hunter in forum UFOs and ETs
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 24th, 2008, 01:48 PM

Tags for this Thread