Richard Boylan gives us his Good, Bad, and the Ugly of UFOlogy. Some of the names you may know:
With all the fiction and disinformation circulating in ufology, it seems useful to catalogue some of the good leaders in the field, and distinguish them from those who are not to be trusted.
What follows is a listing of “the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of UFOlogy”, found on the Internet, with which I find no disagreement.
Beneath this list, you will find a Quick Test For Disinformation, that can help you sort out many false UFO writings.
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D.
( email@example.com ; www.drboylan.com )
The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly of UFOlogy
THE GOOD GUYS/GALS in UFOLOGY - (a partial list)
- David Adair, former contract scientific consultant to NASA on UFO propulsion technology
- Colin Andrews, crop circles investigator
- Monsignor Corrado Balducci, Vatican unofficial TV spokesman for reality of close encounters with Star Visitors and their benign nature
- Richard Boylan, Ph.D., psychologist/Star Visitors-encounters researcher, educator working with Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Professor Courtney Brown, remote-viewer of UFOs and Star Visitors
- Scott Catamas, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer
- Major Gordon Cooper, USAF, (ret.), Apollo astronaut, UFO reality publicist
- Lt. Colonel Phillip Corso, USA., (ret.), custodian of Roswell UFO; UFO reality publicist
- James Courant, commercial pilot, UFO investigator-journalist
- Marc Davenport, UFO investigator/journalist
- Command Sgt.-Major Robert O. Dean, USA/NATO, (ret.), UFO reality publicist
- James Deardorff, Ph.D. is not currently active, but was a respected scientist vouching for UFO reality.
- “Sweeps” roi-den Fox, former U.S. Army Intelligence officer turned Irish UFO investigator, publicist, runs UFO website: www.irishufology.net
- Timothy Good, sincere UFO investigator, but not discriminant about disinformation from his sources
- Charles Hall, former USAF Airman stationed at Nellis AFB, Nevada who reported his interactions with the Tall Whites star race living there
- Leah Haley, experiencer, MILABS victim, author of UFO reality books
- Donna Tietze Hare, ex-NASA Johnson Space Center employee/discloser of NASA’s cover-up/altering of UFO photos, etc.
- Paola Harris, Italian photo-journalist, investigator and lecturer on UFO and Star Visitor reality
- Richard Hoagland, scientist, investigator of Star Visitor artifacts on Mars and the Moon
- Ruth Hover, Ph.D., LCSW, diligent researcher and therapist specializing in human-Star Visitor encounters
- Jack Kasher, Ph.D., professor, UFO investigator
- Captain Guy Kirkwood, USAF, Special Projects (ret.), (aka Mel Noel ), UFO investigator, whistle blower
- Barbara Lamb, M.A., MFCC, psychotherapist/hypnotherapist-researcher into Star Visitor encounters
- Robert Lazar, former physicist at Los Alamos and Area 51/S-4, gave talks, made famous video on UFO reality at Area 51
- Roger Leir, D.P.M., implants investigator-extractor
- Michael Lindemann, UFO writer-publisher, lecturer
- John Mack, M.D., Harvard Psychiatry Professor, Star Visitors encounters researcher-therapist
- Jesse Marcel, Jr., M.D., son of Army Intelligence officer at Roswell Army Air Corps Base who participated in crash retrieval, says UFOs are real
- Jim Marrs, investigative journalist, UFO reality publicist
- Jamie Mausson, Mexico investigative TV journalist-producer, UFO reality publicist
- Clark McClelland, ScO, Kennedy Space Center, revealer of UFO information
- Edgar Mitchell, Ph.D., Apollo astronaut, UFO reality publicist
- Mary Rodwell, M.A., RN, Australian researcher specializing in close encounters, Star Kids and Star Seed adults
- Richard Sauder, Ph.D., underground bases investigator, UFO reality publicist
- Dan Sherman, Tech Sergeant, USAF, NSA (ret.), Star Visitors communications expert/UFO reality publicist
- R. Leo Sprinkle, Ph.D., psychologist, Star Visitors encounters researcher
- Colonel Wendelle Stevens, USAF (ret.), UFO investigator/journalist
- Clifford Stone, Sergeant, U.S. Army, tells spending 22 years in the US Army as a part of an extremely elite and secret group that was rapidly dispatched to crash sites in order to recover UFO craft, Star visitor bodies, and artifacts.
- Michael Wolf, M.D., Ph.D., Sc.D., J.D., repentant member of NSC's Special Studies ( MJ-12 ) Group, UFO-reality publicist
BAD GUYS/WOMEN (Bad=harms UFO truth - a partial list)
- Colonel John Alexander, USA, DIA, INSCOM, (ret.), Ph.D., head of Bigelow's NIDS; member, Aviary; high-ranking officer in the UFO Cover-Up Cabal
- Victoria Lacas Alexander, wife of John, Cabal mole within the witch and metaphysical communities
- James Jesus Angleton, III, grandson of CIA Chief, source of UFO disinformation
- Robert Baker, Ph.D., psychologist/debunker of UFO & close-encounters reality
- Barbara Bartholic, UFO writer, propagandist of Star Visitors as “evil”
- Andrew Basiago, JD, Canadian Cabal disinformation operative
- Al Bielek, disinformation peddler
- Bob Bigelow, Las Vegas/New Mexico casinos billionaire/suspected Cabal
- William Bramley, disinformation author mis-portraying ancient lurid legends about “sky gods” as “factual” history
- Peter Brookesmith, writer/UFO debunker
- “Dan Burisch”, cryptonym for a hoaxster who pretends to have worked at Area 51, puts out Star Visitors-as-evil standard Cabal hostile propaganda
- Grant Cameron, Cabal infiltrator within the UFO investigations community
- “Grandmother” Chandra & Cat Parenti: a mother-daughter Cabal disinformation act
- Dolores Cannon: a hypnotist and spreader of distracting and distorted disinformation about Star Visitors designed to misdirect and confuse. Cannon is cloaked by the Cabal with a false "Positive" Energy Signature Field to make it more difficult to detect her role as a Cabal mole in UFO/New Age circles.
- Jerome Clark, editor, IUFOR, sophisticated disinformation spreader
- Alex Collier, spreads fantasy star-being “channelings”, other disinformation
- Robert Collins, Capt, USAF-Intel(“ret”.), aka “Condor”, disinformer
- Milton William “Wild Bill” Cooper, U.S. Navy, prolific disinformation author
- Major Ed Dames, DIA, INSCOM, ( ret. ), misinforms about remote-viewing
- Sergeant Richard Doty, USAF-OSI ( ret. ), disinformer about UFO “secrets”
- Vicki Cooper Ecker, UFO magazine editor and Cabal disinformation/propaganda operative
- Stanton Friedman, M.S., engineer, defamer of relevant researchers, tries to mis-focus people on a half-century old crash instead of current Star Visitor contacts
- Uri Geller, Israeli psychic fake “spoon-bender” and Cabal mole within the metaphysical community falsely claiming to have been “taught by extraterrestrials”
- Christopher Kit Green, M.D., Ph.D., General Motors officer, ex-top CIA UFO official, ex-head, Bigelow's NIDS Institute's Scientific Advisory Board
- George Green: a disinformation peddler who claims that while in the Air Force he saw extraterrestrial craft at Edwards AFB, claims to be in contact with "ETs", but Star Visitors want nothing to do with this dark-energy liar.
- Steven Greer, director, CSETI, UFO “investigator”; exhibits an extremely- negative personal-energy signature, detectable as such with dowsing rods. Greer has a history of being financed by Rockefeller interests. The gathering of military and government witnesses to UFOs, whom he gathered for a press conference at which he took hugely- disproportionate time time speaking, contained among it a carefully- selected disproportionate number of persons who had absorbed hostile anti-Star Visitor propaganda. The whole emphasis was on “nuts-and-bolts” UFO description, not on presenting the people who come in those craft and what they have to say. At least one such expert, David Adair, with such Star Visitor communication knowledge was excluded from the press conference when Greer learned that he might speak up about that. Greer leads night watches with the misleading premise that it takes flashlights and special “recorded UFO tones” to lure in UFOs. This shows his ignorance, and points to a lack of actual communication contact with the Star Visitors, despite his posturing that he has “had contact.” His SEAS company looks like a vacuuming operation, to smoke out sincere, naive private inventors of free-energy devices. This also exposes these inventors to notice by Cabal operatives, who can then neutralize these inventors’ threat to Big Oil and utilities’ monopolistic profits. SEAS has gone nowhere, despite grand promises to have a free-energy device “on the market in 2005.” For all of these reasons it seems wise not to ignore the warning revealed by his negative energy signature
- Richard Hall, Intelligence mole within Fund for UFO Research
- James Harder, Ph.D., abductions investigator , suspected Intelligence-link
- Budd Hopkins, artist, abductions investigator /disinformer
- David Icke, former newscaster now disinformation lecturer, writer of wacky conspiracy stories about the Star Visitors
- Admiral Bobbie Ray Inman, USN ( ret. ), ex -NSA official, head of Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC) and its UFO black-ops twin, Decision Science Applications, Inc.
- David Jacobs, Ph.D., historian/ abductions investigator /disinformer
- Eric Julien, disinformation operative who spreads false propaganda subtly twisted against Star Visitors, while pretending to speak for them or on behalf of contact with them.
- Leslie Kean, American journalist and Cabal operative spreading UFO disinformation
- Phillip Klass, aerospace writer/UFO debunker
- Joachim Koch, Cabal UFO disinformation operative
- Kal Korff, UFO debunker
- John Lear, Jr., former CIA-operative/disinformer
- Nancy Leider, producer of the fraudulent and disinformation site “ZetaTalk”, which pretends to be her “channeled” messages from “Zetas”, (who would never talk to a purveyor of falsehoods like her)
- Bruce Maccabee, Ph.D., Naval Weapons physicist, disinformer
- Shirley MacLaine, actress and Cabal disinformation mole within the Hollywood metaphysical community
- Jordan Maxwell: claims falsely to have had a UFO encounter at Area 51, and in Southern California participated in a hoaxed "UFO" sighting involving a pre-arranged Cabal antigravity device which he "spotted" and was videotaped. A blathering-idiot lecturer who includes UFOs in his rants about conspiracies.
- William Moore, self-admitted disinformation operative
- Robert Morningsky, peddler of disinformation as false “Native American legends”
- Linda Moulton Howe, journalist manipulated by disinformation operatives to spread their sophisticated UFO pseudo-information and propaganda
- Sheldon Nidle, dispenser of fake “channelings” supposedly from Star Beings
- Gordon Novel, listed as Aviary member; self-described affiliate with foreign intelligence operations
- Ted Oliphant, UFO investigator /Intelligence plant, information gatherer
- Ronald Pandolfi, Deputy Director, Science & Tech Div., CIA, disinformer
- Nick Pope, this former MoD Chief says "U.K. Wide-Open to an Alien Attack" (sic); it's pretty clear that he has been cut loose from MoD to disseminate disinformation more credibly as a "civilian". His strong negative energy signature clinches the poor diagnosis of Mr. Pope.
- “Rael”, actually Claude Vorilhon, is a French hoaxster and possible disinformation asset who falsely claims to be in communication with a star race called “Elohim” whose leader is supposedly God. His deception operations have spread to French Canada and elsewhere.
- Bill Ryan and Kerry Cassidy deserve to be on the Bad Guys/Gals list because 90% of whom they present are disinformation operatives, and Ryan and Cassidy are working to make their Project Camelot website a major dispensary of disinformation.
- Michael Salla, Ph.D., investigator, spreads anti-Star Visitor disinformation
- Jack Sarfatti, ex-govt-contract physicist, disinformer, denies UFO reality
- Philip Schneider, government engineer and (perhaps unwitting) spreader of disinformation he had been indoctrinated with during his employment in classified underground installations.
-Rob Simone, radio talk show host and Cabal disinformation/propaganda spreader
- Derrel Sims, ex -CIA operative/ abductions investigator /disinformer
- Zecharia Sitchin, Israeli writer spinning tales of all-too-human-like “Annunaki”. Sitchin published his interpretation of some Sumerian legends about early contact with Visitors from the stars. Unfortunately, Sitchin tends to present Sumerian legends as though they were transcripts from the New York Times. Actually, ancient Near East literature in its cultural context reflects the faulty understandings and distortions of primitive people faced with sky visitors they thought were “gods”, and then in the countless retellings of these visits, ascribing to the Star Visitors the arrogant, ruthless and scheming qualities of their own human rulers. Thus the legends warped earlier events into almost unrecognizable tales, as these stories got passed down. Some Sumerian language experts hold that Sitchin took liberties with the translation and interpretation of what the original cuneiform text said. The basic premise which Sitchin started from is fact: that Sumerians acknowledged contact from Visitors from the stars who helped establish the foundation for a Human civilization. The rest of Sitchin’s tales, the drama about lust, jealousy and wars, are cultural trappings added on by Sumerian scribes taking literary license. These scribes were confused when accounts of the original activity of the Zeta bioengineers perfecting the Homo Sapiens recipe got mixed up with the intrusions by Cabal types reincarnating from the Atlantis civilization the Cabal had destroyed, and were then trying to dominate, impress, and oppress the Sumerian peasants with advanced knowledge and technology they remembered and recreated from the Atlantean times. These Sumer-era Cabal ruler-priests passed themselves off as gods-come-down-from-the-sky [Annunaki]. Sitchin’s interpretation of the confused Sumerian legends as literal fact can be ignored, including his putting forth sensationalistic scare stories about a supposedly-inhabited "Marduk"/ "Niburu"/Planet X heading ominously for Earth, (more Cabal psychological- warfare propaganda).
- Dan Smith, fronts for UFO disinformation from ex-CIA-DDO Ronald Pandolfi
- Dennis Stacy, ex-editor, MUFON Journal, disinformer, debunker
- Standing Elk, aka Chief Golden Eagle, Cabal mind-controlled Dakota Elder fronting numerous Cabal disinformation/propaganda operatives at various “Indian” gatherings; his brother Sherwyn Zephier is also under Cabal mind-control
- Jalaila Starr, Cabal disinformation operative falsely claiming to channel the non-existent "Niburu Council"
- General Al Bert Stubblebine, USA, DIA, INSCOM (psi-war)/Intelligence psychological warfare operations
- Val Valerian , (cryptonym of John Grace, Air Force Intelligence operative), disinformer and prolific false anti-Star Visitors propagandist
- Jacques Valle, Ph.D., scientist/super-sophisticated UFO disinformer
- George Wackenhut, head of black-ops security organization for Area 51/S-4, and other sites utilizing stolen Star Visitor technology
- "Wingmaker" James, aka Mahu Nahi, and his deceptive “Wingmakers” site is replete with highly-sophisticated disinformation and purposefully-distractive pseudo-metaphysics, to derail people from the actual truth to a shimmering surrogate
The UGLIES ( Ugly =unreliable or distorts UFO facts - a partial list)
- George Adamski was a Regular Human and not a Star Seed. He was one of the early persons to report UFO sightings and to take photos of a few. As time went on, Adamski fraudulently told stories about personal contact with a Star Visitor (false) and claimed to receive telepathic messages from Star Visitors (false). His lies and pretense harmed the credibility of the overall UFO field for some time.
- Stephen Bassett, founder, Paradigm Research Group, and convener of X-Conferences which includes speakers warning about Star Visitors' supposed dark intentions
- Art Bell, publicist of UFO stories, fails to discriminate between the true, the made-up, and the absurd
- Fred Bell, a ND naturopath whose dark energy signature marks him as a Cabal distract-and-deceive operative; he admits involvement in MK-ULTRA mind control “research”, claims to have worked in the Army Biological Weapons Division, spreads hostile and false propaganda about Zeta Star Visitors
- Cmdr. Graham Bethune, USN, a participant in Steven Greer's Disclosure press conference, has absorbed disinformation about "threatening aliens".
- Graham Birdsall, editor of UK magazine “UFO” filled with disinformation
- Angela Brown Miller, Ph.D., Cabal mole infiltrating the metaphysical & UFO communities
- William J. "Bill" Byrnes, UFO magazine publisher and Cabal propaganda agent
- Glen Campbell, Area 51 investigator , super-sophisticated disinformer
- Martin Cannon, disinformer about Star Visitors as “mind control fiction”
- Bruce Cornet, El Paso college instructor and Canal disinformation asset
- Bill Deagle, MD’s dark energy signature outs him as another Cabal distract-and-deceive psychological warfare operative, worked for military contractors to the US Space [Warfare] Command, falsely claims that a “Reptilian”, Pindar (sic) secretly controls the shadow world government, claims that the angel Gabriel appears to him regularly and that God speaks to him
- “Ashaynna Deane” (real name: Anna Hayes), writer of books spreading disinformation, claims was “taught” by the Illuminati and Templars
- Richard Dolan, authors of UFO documentation books putting out the propaganda premise that the National Security community has been "concerned" about the UFO presence for decades
- A.J. Gevaerd, publisher of a Brazilian UFO magazine full of lurid UFO tales, many of which are disinformation scare stories.
- John Greenewald, Jr., unsophisticated creator of UFO website full of disinformation and Star Visitors-as-evil false propaganda
- William Hamilton, III, UFO investigator/dispenser of disinformation
- Norio Hayakawa, investigator, “evil aliens” disinformation propagandist
- Michael Hesemann, UFO investigator, editor, informant for Prince Hans Adam of Lichenstein; Opus Dei member
- Len Horowitz, DMD, a dentist and multiple conspiracies scaremonger, exposed by his negative energy signature as a Cabal distract-and-deceive operative, has lectured about “the alien threat to humanity” (sic), showboats as a “whistle blower” on various “biological warfare” schemes, and still has time to peddle his own “health products”
- Commander Scott Jones, USN (ret.), Ph.D., ex -Intelligence officer and “paranormal investigator” for Rockefeller interests
- George Knapp, Las Vegas TV newsman and Cabal infiltrator
- Laura Lee, a Washington State radio talk show host and Cabal distract-and-disinform operative
- Ted Loman, UFO investigative journalist-TV producer, has featured disinformers
- Lisa Lyon, producer and Cabal infiltrator within the Coast To Coast AM radio program
- Billy Meier, Swiss “contactee”; early on Meier seems to have had some actual visits from a starcraft and possibly telepathic communications from its occupants, but later seems to have fallen under psychic or psychotronic mind-control targeting, and/or MILABs, to cause mis-perceived, false “Pleiadean messages”
- Sean David Morton, a lightweight theatrical presenter of UFO “presentations” who witlessly palms off disinformation as serious reports
- Bob Oechsler, UFO investigator, spreads sophisticated UFO disinformation
- Brian O'Leary, Ph.D., Mars Mission astronaut,Cabal mole on the UFO topic
- Toni Elizabeth Sar’h Petrinovich, Ph.D., Cabal “teacher”/messenger within the metaphysical community
- Nancy Red Star, Native woman, author of several books and film on supposed ancient traditions of the Native Americans; a handy cover for her being a Cabal mole/disinformer
- Yvonne Smith, abductions investigator, has internalized disinformation about “evil aliens” which distorts her presentation of “abduction stories”
- Whitley Strieber is all over the place, sometimes respectfully appreciative of the Star Visitors' contact, sometimes lapsing into the stereotyped fear-and-loathing disinformation and propaganda all too widespread in print and visual media. Thus, it is not possible to consistently place Strieber in any one column of ufologists. Psychotronic victimization?
- “Dr.” Louis Turi, astrologer and Cabal infiltrator within the metaphysical community
- James Twyman, Cabal disinformation mole within the metaphysical community
-Colonel Donald Ware, USAF (ret.), an unabashed apologist for the Secret Government” (Cabal) and their Chem-Trails schemes, positions himself at many UFO events. Ware also peddles pseudo-metaphysical nonsense, epitomized in the Urantia disnformation writings.
- Christen Warwick, Cabal disinformation operative
- Alfred Lambremont Webre, JD, advocate for UFO disclosure but frequently gullible in UFO matters and a de-facto stooge for Cabal disinformation operatives Michael Salla and Andrew Basiago
- David Wilcock, slick Cabal disinformation operative who holds himself out as an “expert” on many things and claims to be the reincarnation of Edgar Cayce (sic). Not!
- Dr. Bob Wood, McDonnell-Douglas manager, engaged in a Cabal Distract-and- -Disinform operation publicizing “leaked UFO documents”, a hopeless mix of dubious and authentic papers, and roping his trusting son, Ryan Wood, into his cynical operation.
As one of the three top rock and roll bands of all time, The Who, so well sung: let’s be sure that we “Don’t Get Fooled Again”. (Video with song at:
QUICK TEST FOR DISINFORMATION
It is the nature of disinformation to be a captious brew of both true and false statements, cleverly interwoven so that the average reader cannot tell which is which without further research.
Quick Test for Disinformation
Does it paint the Star Visitors in a bad light?
Does it pick a particular star race to disparage?
Does it insinuate bad motives for why the Star Visitors are here?
Does the writer claim to "channel" one or more Star Visitors bearing florid, extravagant, politicized and/or sensationalized messages?
While not comprehensive, the above Quick Test will in my estimation filter out about 95% of the disinformation and phony writings on the Internet and in pop magazines.
in the light,
Richard Boylan, Ph.D.