1,415 Canadians missing in Haiti: Cannon
4 Canadians confirmed dead after Tuesday's earthquake

Friday, January 15, 2010 | 11:29 AM ET

CBC News

Foreign Affairs Minister Lawrence Cannon, right, stands alongside Defence Minister Peter McKay during a news conference concerning Canada's aid to the Haiti disaster. Cannon said Friday that 272 Canadians have been safely evacuated from the earthquake-ravaged country so far. (Fred Chartrand/Canadian Press)

There are 1,415 Canadians still missing in Haiti in the aftermath of Tuesday's devastating earthquake, Ottawa says.

Read entire article here.......