Welcome to the Unhypnotize Truth Community!
A great place to discuss conspiracies, UFOs, NWO, truth, reality and enlightenment.

• » Conspiracies Discussions
• » UFOs and Extraterrestrial
• » Spiritual and Paranormal
• » World and Alternative News

Its time to wake up to the global conspiracy...and move beyond...
Our community is here to spread truth, discuss the Global Conspiracy and the world wide Truth Movement!

YES! I want to register for free right now!
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

  1. #1

    Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Energy flows where attention goes...

  2. #2

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    So this means Obama really is a moderate after all if he has far lefties like Stone on his public image tale.

  3. #3

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Note, tale should be in quotes as I meant it as a play on words, or spelling rather.

  4. #4
    Active UHF Member Active Member Rank hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The shires
    Posts
    284
    Rep Power
    0

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Pat M's friend View Post
    Note, tale should be in quotes as I meant it as a play on words, or spelling rather.
    I thought You were saying that Obama has a tale( tail)
    I wouldn't have been shocked.
    Though there is a tale to tell about where Obama origonates from.
    Test tube comes to mind?
    hobbit

  5. #5

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by hobbit View Post
    I thought You were saying that Obama has a tale( tail)
    I wouldn't have been shocked.
    Though there is a tale to tell about where Obama origonates from.
    Test tube comes to mind?
    hobbit
    The play is meant as a double meaning of sorts. A tail as in chasing one's tail, or "hot on someone's tail on the trail of a story" as a reporter would chance a subject's tail to maybe redefine the person's future legacy perhaps, and the tale retold would be the legacy in question. The latter being most important to anyone who is high profile. For the sake of the rep of the family name and all that. The value in it for instance would be to promote career opportunities for the offspring. Every family patriarch is concerned with such matters.

  6. #6

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Hey, hobbit, a tid bit morsel to feed the mind. "- many authors quote secondary, tertiary or post-tertiary sources who have themselves misrepresented the original observations." In context Hundredth monkey effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    Ideas evolve as do any rumors which is a seed of an idea after all. The very idea of seeding a popular lie is for it to take on a life of its own. To harvest its fruit once it has matured. Reaping the rewards of success, profit.

  7. #7

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Remember MSM feed us controlled information! Wikipedia is edited by ANY person with internet access, and most of the people editing the Wikipedia are MSM journalists MOLDING the information to fit an agenda.

    Main stream science information is controlled as well, and so are the scientists. When the source of information are places like Wikipedia, you are sourcing just another controlled source.

    This is biased information put there to edit your reality and all your left with is a just another belief system, leavening you to feel small and insignificant.

    So what constitutes a reliable source? Nothing!

    Logic and facts are illusions!

    Pat M you seem to be locked in your left brain.
    Last edited by 100th Monkey; January 4th, 2013 at 02:27 PM.
    Energy flows where attention goes...

  8. #8
    Senior UHF Member Active Member Rank Rehmat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,994
    Blog Entries
    1
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Oliver Stone, though Jewish - has been critical of the Zionist entity - therefore, he was designated "antisemite" by the Jewish Lobby in 2010. Last year, his son Sean Stone 28 did even a worse antisemitic thing - he converted to Shia Islam in Tehran.

    Lobby: ‘Why Oliver Stone

  9. #9

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by 100th Monkey View Post
    Remember MSM feed us controlled information! Wikipedia is edited by ANY person with internet access, and most of the people editing the Wikipedia are MSM journalists MOLDING the information to fit an agenda.

    Main stream science information is controlled as well, and so are the scientists. When the source of information are places like Wikipedia, you are sourcing just another controlled source.

    This is biased information put there to edit your reality and all your left with is a just another belief system, leavening you to feel small and insignificant.

    So what constitutes a reliable source? Nothing!

    Logic and facts are illusions!

    Pat M you seem to be locked in your left brain.
    One question. Do you consider yourself a reliable source, and why would that be?

    Oh and btw I am not dichotomous in my thinking, I'm unbranched. haha

  10. #10

    Re: Oliver Stone: Obama is a Wolf in Sheep's Clothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Rehmat View Post
    Oliver Stone, though Jewish - has been critical of the Zionist entity - therefore, he was designated "antisemite" by the Jewish Lobby in 2010. Last year, his son Sean Stone 28 did even a worse antisemitic thing - he converted to Shia Islam in Tehran.

    Lobby: ‘Why Oliver Stone
    Oliver has issues.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: August 24th, 2012, 04:58 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 16th, 2012, 08:46 AM
  3. David Icke - The Sheep-le!!! (The Human Herd Mentality)
    By Unhypnotized in forum David Icke Videos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: February 18th, 2011, 06:34 PM
  4. Oliver Stone Says Banksters ?Enabled? Hitler and the Nazis
    By Unhypnotized in forum Economy / Currency
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 26th, 2010, 01:50 PM
  5. Before Boarding Plane, Remove All Clothing
    By Unhypnotized in forum World News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: January 9th, 2010, 08:12 AM

Tags for this Thread