1. Apparently, not one person interviewed at CIAnCIA's apartment complex recognizes him.
2. CIAnCIA supposedly told police after being shot in the mouth (how is that possible) he "acted alone and was dropped of by someone" - hard enough to believe a man shot in the mouth would be able to talk, but even harder to believe that police would believe him and that even if he could speak he would suddenly cooperate if he hates the "pigs" so much.
3. Law enforcement say that "they don't think the person who dropped CIAnCIA off at the airport knew what he was about to do... But they don't know who that person is!
Which begs a very obvious question: If law enforcement hasn't identified the person who allegedly dropped him off, how can they possibly know that that person "didn't know what CIAnCIA was about to do? After all- they don't even know who the person was.
4. At least one person interviewed said the man was dressed "all in blue, just like TSA" but we are told the man was wearing military fatigues.
5. We were told CIAnCIA used a AR-15 (like all these staged shooting events) but eye-witness says he was clearly using a pump-action shotgun, and a hand-gun.. not an AR-15.. even going so far as to say after one gun ran out, he started using the other.
6. People in the terminal adjacent to terminal 3 (terminal 2) didn't learn there is an emergency in the airport over the loudspeaker intercom system- no- they learn of the emergency by watching television! No siren going off in the airport- no warning to evacuate, people are watching the event on television? What a joke!
7. No video footage has been released by any of the at least 100 CCTV cameras surrounding LAX's traffic approach, or terminal 3.