David Icke - The Parasite Society!

Denise

“Parasite”
An organism that grows, feeds, and is sheltered on or in a different organism while contributing nothing to the survival of its host;
one who habitually takes advantage of the generosity of others without making any useful return.

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/4...rasite-society

Bankers parasite off the people. And people who refuse to earn their own living when they easily could are parasiting off the talents and efforts of others - parasiting off even those who have given their lives to exposing the parasite conspiracy (as I know from personal experience with 'loving' people who know no other lifestyle except being a parasite - see right hand column from 'Tin Soldier' downwards).

Indeed, we live in a parasite society right down to the parasites that feed off the human body. This is what we can do about it.
A video by Jay4louise

David Icke always telling it like it is in a way that nobody else can. The one thing that David Icke seems to always do is communicate his understanding to the listener in a very effective way.

Ya, i don't know how he does it, but he puts it best, every time! He has a way of drawing you into what he's saying, and then leaves you with a peaceful feeling even though what he just told you would normally put you in fear.

David Icke just knows how to put things so that you can understand. I recommend anyone who hasn't listened to David Icke to go and listen to everything you can that he has, he's got some wonderful information and it's put together in a way that any layman can understand it.

Back