Indonesain police may cancel satanic lady Gaga concert

Denise

Indonesian police on Tuesday moved to cancel Lady Gaga’s sold-out June 3 show in Jakarta by denying a crucial concert permit. ”The National Police said verbally that [the concert] would not be permitted,” police spokesman Sr. Comr. Rikwanto told the Jakarta Globe. The decision came after protest groups, including the Islamic Defenders Front, or FPI, assembled on the streets of the capital to denounce the “dangerous” singer, warning that her “Satanic lyrics” could “destroy the children’s sense of morality.”

Anti-Gaga protesters went so far as to threaten to send FPI members to block the singer’s arrival at Soekarno-Hatta International Airport: “We will stop her from setting foot on our land,” FPI Jakarta chairman Salim Alatas told the AFP. “She had better not dare spread her satanic faith in this country.”

Read more: http://newsfeed.time.com/2012/05/15/...#ixzz1uwZYP22h

It's not just her lyrics that are Satanical, it's her outfits and her make-up, and the way she moves. It's her props and everything around her.

It's hard not to be of Satan, when Satan controls you in every aspect of your life.

I agree, she should not spread her evilness to ANYONE, and these people should be applauded for denying her to be there!

I'm just glad that there are people in this world who are NOT sucked in by this crap!

I understand what you're saying Sungazer, but isn't stopping people from performing still barring people's freedom? So what's next they don't agree with Sun gazing so you're not allowed to go outside anymore? You either are for freedom, or you're not. You can't have it both ways. I don't agree necessarily with lady gaga is doing. She just needs to be open and honest with her audience on what she's doing and if people still go to her concerts then at least there is no manipulation being done.

And that's just it truth vibrations, if they would openly admit what they actually are and what they stand for how many people actually still go to their concerts. Madonna, Lady Gaga, Beyoncé and Britney Spears to name a few, all have an agenda and all of their concerts are some kind of ritual. Of course everybody just believes it's entertainment. But the reality of the matter is they are harvesting your souls, minds and bodies for their own evil purposes.

The problem with it all is, yes, they are all putting these vibrations on us all and they do so in the name of entertainment. And besides, the people of indonesia are cluing in that this is not ok to portray EVIL to their kids, so I have to agree with their decision. Sure, it takes away freedom, but for the greater good of our minds and souls, and in a case like that, it's better. When you take away freedoms are freedoms to keep our miinds and souls open, then yes, it's wrong. I don't believe the Illuminati and their evil and control deserve the freedom to do so these things to us as a people, and someone (not the Illuminati controlled people) have to make a stand and put a stop to it.

WE need to make a stand against these things and start saying NO, we don't want that mind-numbing satanistic (evil) crap pushed upon us anymore. It's grotesque and it's wrong.

I'm all for freedom, but it's OUR freedom we need to worry about, not the Illuminati with their corporations of evil.

Back