Vatican leaked website VatiLeaks.com

SUNGAZER

Hey, I'm all for leaked information, provided it's real. But if it turns out to be just a site to spread more propaganda making us think it's really "leaked" information, when it's planned from the beginning, I won't be happy. It' just goes against the cause in that kind of situation, and you know these illiminati, they'll take what they know they can control the public with and use it against us.

I hope it's legit!

SUNGAZER

No, I think it was put out as a ploy. I think the Vatican themselves are hosting this site and the butler thing was a ruse to make people believe whatever they put on there. That's my gut feeling.

And why the hell not, wikileaks did so well, that this would be just as accepted without question, right? Just a thought.

Denise

Great idea Sungazer release your own leak site then control the information that gets leaked, even possibly leaked information that make your followers more empowered to keep following you.

Last edited:

SUNGAZER

Great idea Sungazer release your own leak site then control the information that gets leaked, even possibly leaked information that make your followers more empowered keep following you.

That's EXACTLY what I'm saying! It makes too much sense for these pr**ks to do something like that. It's all about control, no matter what.